- Community Sites
THIS A.I IS no longer supported nor developed and doesnt work with Retail Version.
- Updated to beta patch 10.
- There may be strange behavior bugs due to the new code that blizzard added.
- Updated to patch 8.
- added the rebuildHQ fix.
- Updated to patch 7.
- Minor bug fixes with the reactive AI and unit AI.
- Reactive AI system. Balanced mix of proactive and reactive AI. The AI will scout out and respond to your army make up with mixed counters.
- Individual unit AI improvements, SCVs repairing, terran buildings lifting off to avoid damage, chrono boost used correctly... the list goes on.
- New attack AI, the AI will now attack much more regularly.
- Major modifications to the AIs economy.
- Totally new Protoss and Zerg.
- Many more changes and additions that I just can't remember!
Please Use SC2ALLin1 v9.3.3 to get 7.03 to work with the new patch!
Changing the difficulty manually:
- Open up AIDifficulty.galaxy with notepad
(it's the base StarCraft II folder)
- Read comments above lines before changing them
- If changing the values breaks your game, re-install the AI
Please use the SCALLin1 launcher, if you still having problems please post to the forums.
and thanks to Vernam7 for the launcher
Official Thread + Forum: http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/19/starcrack-ai
- Turdburgler 4 Doix 1 ccT 2
- AI Mods
- 0 (view all files)
- Overall Rating:
4.81 / 5 (59 votes)
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- Submitted By
- Turdburgler 4
- Discovered On:
- March 2, 2010
59 votes considered
If you were logged in you could rate this.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: