Latest Official Blizzard Maps
submit to reddit

• thank youuuu

• All of the maps show up in the application, however, i cannot select nor preview the maps. please help

Anonymous
    68.108.127.xxx
  • HI VERNAM!! NEW MAP POOL!

(2)Derelict Watcher TE
    (2)Klontas Mire TE
    (4)Zerus Prime TE
    (4)Geosync Quarry
    (4)Reclamation

PLEASE MEN LET US KNOW WHEN IT'S READY FOR DOWNLOADING THEM! :D ♥

Anonymous
    190.42.232.xxx
  • Is there a way to play the new maps using Vernam's StarTCraft launcher ?

Anonymous
    188.25.162.xxx
  • MupexIs there a way to play the new maps using Vernam's StarTCraft launcher ?

you need the starTcraft loader just to crack it (by creating a license once, and run the loader once to play offline)

then just use my SC2allin1 to play all those maps offline or any other maps you created.

still the official blizzard maps you see here are the ones we allow you with the starTcract loader to play anyway offline from within the game. in the "custom games" button menu.

you just need to have the cache installed.
    anyways lets keep it simple, read starTcraft how to to understand what to do.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Thanks Vernam for the quick reply!

I know how to launch the game and everything is working perfectly! (both StarTCraft and SC2allin1) :D However, my question was only about the new 5 maps:

(2)Derelict Watcher TE
    (2)Klontas Mire TE
    (4)Zerus Prime TE
    (4)Geosync Quarry
    (4)Reclamation

I can't find them anywhere. They're not in the "add maps from server" from SC2allin1 or in the custom game list (in game) although I have the latest cache.

Thanks again :)

Anonymous
    188.25.162.xxx
  • the new maps and cach will be updated when i find the time! its at least 4 hours of work!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • THANKS VERNAM YOU'RE THE BEST!! ♥♥

Anonymous
    190.42.177.xxx
  • Vernam7the new maps and cach will be updated when i find the time! its at least 4 hours of work!

Wow, great man, thanks a lot! Your work is appreciated :)

Anonymous
    188.25.162.xxx
  • Thank you for your work Vernam7. Can you make arcade maps (left2die for example) to work in offline mode?

Anonymous
    188.126.4.xxx
  • COME ON VERNAM NEW MAPS NEW CACHE! BRING IT UP! YOU CAN DO IT WE LOVE UUU!!!

Anonymous
    181.64.188.xxx
  • Any ETA on the new maps mate ? Cheers.

Anonymous
    5.12.220.xxx
  • is this work?

Anonymous
    115.132.227.xxx
  • new map pack is live

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Thanks a lot mate! Everything is working perfectly!

Anonymous
    5.12.220.xxx
  • Dude link ain't working for me :(

Anonymous
    117.223.106.xxx
  • 2.0.11 update on page 1

winrar 5.0 is required

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thanks for this one vernam. can i request latest cache containing all this maps? or how can i sync this to cache if possible.. I just want to use your offline loader..

• i dont understand what you wish to do exactly!

the starTcraft offline loader crack, has a button and links to download all those maps in a cache format.

those maps here are in a format for map editor users to edit them or examine them to make their own OR to use them with the sc2allin1 launcher! (sc2allin1 btw has a button to automatically download and install in the right folder those maps check its page).

so if you simple want the StarTcraft go get it from the startcraft page, also there are links for the latest map cache there! everythign is in one place.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Could you please keep uploading new maps? Thanks.

• i wish i find the time soon to do this, if i update the StarTcraft then its easy from that to make new map pack.

in my case i have the motivation just not the 6hours of free time to do all those :(

i have so many projects run late in my day job that is impossible to find strength and do those stuff even thought i love them.

you see i live from the other projects ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • You are right, very beautiful

• i downloaded all this maps now what should i do should i extract them to the file of my starcraft 2 heart of the swarm Campaign mode or what ?

Anonymous
    37.122.160.xxx
  • the rar file says it cant be opened, says its maybe corrupted or broken what should i do?

Anonymous
    201.82.138.xxx
  • fake rolex its grande adidas.de dame, moncler women jackets stars a new balance fortysomething Judi Dench as air jordan Aunt Sadie.Sullivan reminds pandora jewellery me, as air max 90 I tory burch handbags slip ralph lauren uk into juicy couture a nike store reverie polo ralph lauren outlet telling abercrombie her about oakley the north face backpacks series.but ugg boots oh, the clothes!green louboutins velvet chanel purses and silver.Mitford bcbg max azria wrote celine handbags of one of her Cold Climate ladies.She michael kors handbags rubbed beats by dre a fold long champ of uggs outlet the coach outlet store skirt against ray-ban sunglasses her cheek.it smells like true religion jeans women a bird cage when hermes birkin it gets uhren hot, but michael kors bags I longchamp taschen do love it.Aren’t harrods london you new balance thankful cheap ray ban evening skirts hogan are ray ban sunglasses long again?Patrick Carney married: christian louboutin shoes Black burberry uk Keys drummer cheap true religion weds pandora Emily WardPatrick Carney of babyliss The Black Keys toms.com has gotten flat iron married.The rock louis vuitton australia drummer married Emily ralph lauren Ward lululemon australia on ralph lauren factory store Saturday michael kors at burberry handbags the home nike air max they share mac cosmetics in Nashville.The Keys’ publicist ray ban sunglasses outlet says the puma couple was joined nike air by tory burch shoes about zapatillas nike 350 family and friends wholesale handbags for the louboutin backyard prada sunglasses ceremony.Comedian wedding dresses uk Will ralph lauren polo Forte officiated.Ward polo ralph lauren outlet wore a coach factory outlet online dress by Carolina Herrera and oakley walked down lululemon outlet the aisle hair straightener to nike air max Crimson tory burch sandals and michael kors outlet online Clover salomon schuhe by vans outlet Tommy James The Shondells.Carney oakley sunglasses outlet was kate spade accompanied uggs down the burberry handbags aisle by jordan shoes the jimmy choo couple’s gucci handbags Irish wolfhound replica watches Charlotte.The hermes bags wedding party included Ward’s sister Danielle Shuster and brother tommy hilfiger online shop Henry softball bats Ward, while ray ban outlet Carney was accompanied cheap eyeglasses by nike.dk his supra footwear brothers Will instyler ionic styler Carneywhen there’s not ralph lauren outlet online only the nike mercurial vapor economy but cheap oakley sunglasses also gucci mens shoes the jordan release dates fears ralph lauren that prada are going on today, pandora rings people nike free 5.0 retreat oakley to a past when longchamp handbags they feel there was more louis vuitton of www.tommyhilfiger.nl a safeness.talk about louis vuitton purses the way calvin klein things burberry outlet online had prada handbags always been tommy hilfiger and nobody giuseppe zanotti thought it coach factory online would salvatore ferragamo end.I insanity calendar love louis vuitton handbags Gone with the Wind pandora bracelets and watch oakley sunglasses it wedding dresses every time it replica watches comes jerseys from china

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: