If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Vernam7,

You are 100% correct.

I have code that will block all of Greece and anyone using a Greek enhanced keyboard from downloading until Sunday 15 April 2012, Good Sunday for the Holy Greek Orthodox Church and I will make sure to give you full credit for bringing this to my attention!

In the meantime I will also provide a link for Latin Rite Catholic conversions for the Orthodox who feel the need to time travel one week into the future, Good Sunday 8 April 2012.

So to conclude, this is just some nonsense I am typing, and I won't do any of this! ;)

So moving right along ... I thought about explaining the green and blue layers in the screenshot map above, but that is just the water and fog, which looks askew when viewed at that angle. Using fog with a precise drop off value with water gives a nice enhanced 3D effect.

I am thinking of renaming "Tetrakaidecagon" to "Kiva Tetrakaidecagon", and using it to promote that Charity. Most charities are a waste of money, with executive and their cars and the chuggers (charity muggers) and their cut of donations. The Australian Red Cross, Mission Australia and may other "charities" won't be getting my money as ... they suck!

Kiva provides loans to approved poor persons, interest free. So I loan money, and get it back without interest. I also pay a small admin fee to Kiva to run this service. This way my charity money can be used again and again and it isn't going to some abusive chugger or some fat charity executive.

My particular interest is with helping women and I am supporting two, one in the Ukraine and one in South America. I hope to add to my list this year.

Anyway ... yeah a Lost Atlantis map would be cool ... Blizzard really need to add far more features to the Galaxy Editor. Their "when ever" 1.5 patch might have more content. Still I doubt this will be enough.

I don't particularly like Blizzard ... ummm I hate them and am boycotting them lol. I am just waiting for my account to be cancelled and then look at a total offline continuation. Starcraft 2 is no MMO for me - it is a standalone offline game.

The Easter Map Pack should be rather exciting I think ... I've made so made fixes to the maps. I am amazed how much breaks with Blizzard updates.

Oh and please join my artypixelle site when you get a chance. Thanks.

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: