Post here Suggestions that could make the tool “better”.
submit to reddit

• Oren@vernam7
    I did not complain .. I just wanted to make a suggestion..
    I just assumed that even if the praser will not be in the next version of the launcher, the replay played patch must not be that hard to prase ,So it could (maybe) be added to the next version of the launcher ?.
    Thank you.

well its hard..... and not only that but the entire parser process, especially when Blizzard is fucking change the replay file format all the time!

so as i said i dont care about replays that much, i am focusing in perfecting the gameplay with new options like diff per player,decals, handicap, team share per player etc....

do you know what would be the easiest way for you to watch a replay?

find an download lazylauncher2 (clean not the virus version) and run this point your replay file and if you have the riht cach it will load the correct version, i just dont want to use loaders anymore, that why i dont support version switching yet, i was doing this with lazy lancer few versions before and was a pain in the ass with the AV and crap like that.

anyway i am trying to find now a way to make the game switch versions legit by my own...i am close.

if someone has something valuable to contribute on that its welcomed.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @Vernam7 I think what moot means about decals is the little title each unit gets when he gets more kills

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • Shade@Vernam7 I think what moot means about decals is the little title each unit gets when he gets more kills

no i the decals are the player logos!

i have allready made them work in my internal build ;-)

and here is the Black Color.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @Vernam7 I never noticed those before, also the black looks sweet. I want to see a black Dark Templar haha

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • @vernam

older replays support :D

Thx

Random Starcraft 2 player. Only playing for Fun !!! It's A Good Day To Die.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • @darka972 he said he is already working on this

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • @vernam7: could you include a launcher version information within the launcher GUI? sorry if its already there but i have now way of checking it atm coz im in the office. :)

Corporal
  • Syryuu@vernam7: could you include a launcher version information within the launcher GUI? sorry if its already there but i have now way of checking it atm coz im in the office. :)

you must click on yellow " ? " in GUI

Captain
  • ^ thanks for the info terran58. :)

Corporal
  • Support for more than 8 players. If space is an issue maybe add a scroll bar if detecting a map with over 8 players

Anonymous
    74.127.217.xxx
  • ShadeSupport for more than 8 players. If space is an issue maybe add a scroll bar if detecting a map with over 8 players

there are no good maps for 8 players, the map creators do not respect blizzard maps standars and the tool cant read all the locations sometimes!

the space limit is something that can be solved indeed with a scrollbar, but the ignorence of most map creators isnt!

last but not least Blizzard support only up to 8 players i want to stick on that for now ;-)

in the future this may change, now that we have our own map creator the maps can get really cool and workable in those cases i will open up the limit possible to 12players MAX.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have several maps with more than 8 players that work on the tool, most of them do not work and i hope that maybe when we get the ability to publish it will fix a lot of the errors with maps made with the editor. I just cant edit the options for those computers above the 8th player.

"I'm gonna save ace at any cost! Wash your potatoes and be ready for us!" - Monkey D. Luffy
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Mugiwara.NoRufi
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • @vernam7
    As GreenTea say, can you add 4x faster speed for A.I test?

Random Starcraft 2 player. Only playing for Fun !!! It's A Good Day To Die.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • darka972@vernam7
    As GreenTea say, can you add 4x faster speed for A.I test?

hard without hacking sc2.exe memmory....

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam7last but not least Blizzard support only up to 8 players i want to stick on that for now ;-)
    I think the editor supports like 13 or 14 players i forget. But what you said before there are no good maps right now for more than 8.

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • Shade
    vernam7last but not least Blizzard support only up to 8 players i want to stick on that for now ;-)
    I think the editor supports like 13 or 14 players i forget. But what you said before there are no good maps right now for more than 8.

lol i am not making a map editor dude :)

14 players yea but whats the point? are you gonna play 1 vs 13 AI? or teams? lol

look 14 player slots are there just to make scenario maps, not meel battle maps! and in that case of a scenario map if the map creator known how to properly trigger a map then my tool as it is right now can support ALL 14 players! because a scenario map means its allready an AI player settings etc and i just launch the map! i am not moding the game in any way, so i dont care about how many player this scenario map will have.

in case of melee maps. it haw to be a limit and Blizzard has 8! ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • lol @ 1vs13 AI but i am hoping there will be melee maps with 10 or 12 players released sometime. Blizz hasnt released any bigger maps yet (to my knowledge) so we really dont know what they are going to limit it at

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • oh but we do know!

the b.net online system is max 4 vs 4! so = 8.

ok this is RTS not mmorpg! so 8 is more than enough!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • oh ok i dont have a beta key so i havent seen that

Anonymous
    67.58.200.xxx
  • mac launcher please!

Anonymous
    71.42.217.xxx
  • Ryo2120mac launcher please!

lol now thats not just an upgrade! and i dont have any mac to test it, now that blizzard is closing the server and gameplay will only be possible from the launcher, sorry guys i really want to do that, but without a mac i cant even start!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • First up, brilliant work. Actually having some AI to practice with has been invaluable! But with that in mind, as primarily a Linux user (Ubuntu 10.04) I'm forced to run SC2 under Wine, which works fine when on Battle.net. Unfortunately, the .net3.5 requirement of the Allin1 launcher doesn't play so nice with Linux, as .net only seems to want to 'install' on Linux up to Version 2. As such, I was wondering if it would be possible to recompile the application using the 2.0 framework so us Linux users can (hopefully) get it to run!

Or I suppose an even better solution would be to compile it using Mono instead, but I'm not a .net dev so I really don't know how well the two relate and whether it's a simple matter of installing Mono and recompiling it or what...

Anyway, it would be great to make your launcher available on Linux, so if this is possible that would be amazing!

• LOL, I just realized there's a Mac request right above mine, hahaha. Ironic or something...

Either way, I'm certainly not asking for an extensive rewrite or anything like that, just a recompile using a Linux friendly .net implementation. Preferably Mono I guess, based on my (extremely) limited .net understanding...

Thanks again!

• It would be nice to see the score screen after each match. I'd really like to see the graphs and some of the statistics that are showed on that screen if it's possible.

Anonymous
    207.216.26.xxx
  • Hi,

Here is some of my ideas

- Make more settings save-able between playing session, i often if not always play 4vs4 (7ai / me) in team and it's a bit long to put all my settings back again (location, ai, team) to play the same map when i close and open the launcher again later, so my idea would be to save per map the last settings you've used to launch the game or maybe something like playing template so that you can save your setting under "4vs4 insane AI" or "2vs2vs2 hard AI" and recall it with a menu or something.

- Add some sort of filters for maps to sort them by type or tag them with right click (melee, ums, etc...) and use radio button or folders to filter map, because when you have alot of map it become messy really fast ^^

- Since it's a one time button could you make the map bonus button disappear when it has been already used one time ? :) or at least invert the button location with select map, i was used to have the select map button @ the bottom right of the UI.

- Disabling the speed menu when selecting UMS game type (since speed setting is ignored) (thanks terran58 for precision about this issue), because it's misleading :)

Thanks for reading this dunno if i was thorough in my explanations. Cya :)

Private

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: