Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

Page 1
  • Post here Thanks/ Feedback / Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.

if something is not working as it should be for you (example speed doesnt not apply or team doesnt work) make sure you run the tool as Administrator! it would be better if you are working your system As administrator in general!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I installed lastest ver.
    there is two kinds of problem to me.
    First is it starts game, then! "DRAW" pop up. nothing I can do, exit.
    Second is When loading is complete, then!
    SC2 gone! come back to desktop.

I want to play twamplay
    help me

Anonymous
    211.208.126.xxx
  • I have similar problem as the first guy's second issue. I can use your launcher to play sYk0's maps fine. But when I try to start a game with any of the blizzard official maps, the game will load up to a point and just crash back to desktop. I'm using Windows 7 64bit edition, and I have downloaded the latest cache files.

BTW, thanks for making this, no more copying over files!

Anonymous
    67.187.218.xxx
  • DudeI have similar problem as the first guy's second issue. I can use your launcher to play sYk0's maps fine. But when I try to start a game with any of the blizzard official maps, the game will load up to a point and just crash back to desktop. I'm using Windows 7 64bit edition, and I have downloaded the latest cache files.

BTW, thanks for making this, no more copying over files!

make sure that when you select Team VS Team game type you dont leave the Teams to RANDOM! this is something that may cause abnormal crack.

also this is under fixing right now.

but because we are not sure what causes this problem, plz make sure you are not having any Antivirus running in the background and you are using Administrator rights AND the UAC is OFF from your control panel.

with all the above step done, i face no problems in w7 x64 that is my primary system.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I am running Windows 7 and I downloaded the latest version of the Allin1. I have my SC2 installed to a different directory than Program Files so I extracted the files there.

I started up the launcher from the shortcut it made and I see the load screen. I can see the bar loading but there is a gray background (decided to mention in case there is a problem because the other launchers I've used have the Starcraft 2 Beta Wings of Liberty logo displayed).

When the load bar is done, I get the standard Windows 7 error msg saying that the program has is not working so I shut it down. Then the launcher gives me an error msg stating that it cannot find the process Starcraft II Beta.

Anonymous
    69.165.152.xxx
  • I Use Win XP With 1024 768 Res And I Have Problem With Locations In Mini maps , Numbers (1 2 3 4) Are Out of tool

Captain
  • terran58I Use Win XP With 1024 768 Res And I Have Problem With Locations In Mini maps , Numbers (1 2 3 4) Are Out of tool

its a windows localazation issue plz try setting en-us or similar and test, i will make a fix asap

tnx

p.s tell me what loclization do you use now.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • AnonymousI am running Windows 7 and I downloaded the latest version of the Allin1. I have my SC2 installed to a different directory than Program Files so I extracted the files there.

I started up the launcher from the shortcut it made and I see the load screen. I can see the bar loading but there is a gray background (decided to mention in case there is a problem because the other launchers I've used have the Starcraft 2 Beta Wings of Liberty logo displayed).

When the load bar is done, I get the standard Windows 7 error msg saying that the program has is not working so I shut it down. Then the launcher gives me an error msg stating that it cannot find the process Starcraft II Beta.

first of all i cant understand everything you wrote!
    waht loading what gray??

but plz cant you just install starcraft to its normal location? the TOOL doesnt need to be installed In starcraft's path, just let it install it self where it recomends you during setup!

also problems loading maps are been noticed before in some rare users that do not support EN-US localazation settings in their windows!

what windows and language exactly do you use?

change from control panel localization setting to En-Us and try again.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • location is not working for me. there are no numbers in the preview minimap and the numberings are somewhat scattered around the launcher. i've removed everything and installed all over again, using your recommended maps. still not working. any suggestions?

Anonymous
    81.109.158.xxx
  • oh, im using win7 64bit english OS. installed sc2allin1 in recommended path. localization is EN-UK.

Anonymous
    81.109.158.xxx
  • as i said before its a stupid localization issue read previous posts i am fixing it today stay tuned

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yeah, you are spot on for my problems. I have both my language for non-unicode programs and localization set to another language. Changing the former to En-US fixes the loading problem that I had with the launcher and changing the localization fixes the in-game problems.

Hopefully the updated version can fix these problems; I cannot change my language for non-unicode programs to En-US because I have another program that requires another language to run.

Anyways, thanks for the. Going to stick with StarCrack launcher for now.

Anonymous
    206.248.179.xxx
  • i do not have any loading errors. just that the numbering locations are not displayed properly in the minimap. i have tried your suggestion, that is to set localization to EN-US. still, the numberings are out of place and not in the minimap. anyway, hope to see an updated version soon. thanks.

Anonymous
    81.109.158.xxx
  • AnonymousYeah, you are spot on for my problems. I have both my language for non-unicode programs and localization set to another language. Changing the former to En-US fixes the loading problem that I had with the launcher and changing the localization fixes the in-game problems.

Hopefully the updated version can fix these problems; I cannot change my language for non-unicode programs to En-US because I have another program that requires another language to run.

Anyways, thanks for the. Going to stick with StarCrack launcher for now.

plz dude give more information to someone when you are "demanding" help!

i asked you 3 times! what windows version do you have exaclty! sp? languege? what Localazation are you using normal?

by providing those infos it will help me to fix the majority of non-english windows users like you

thank you.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Sorry man, no need to get mad.

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. Localization = En-CAN and language for non-unicode programs = Chinese simplified

Anonymous
    206.248.179.xxx
  • its Official Index <0 error is cause when you try to load maps with more than 8 players! those maps will not be supported next version will have a pretty messege ;-)

fixing location - localization now
    need few users wil location error for beta test plz!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello, I would like to say is so far the best sc2 lancher I have seen, but I have downloaded the last version and now I can not modify the AI, its very easy(blizzard one) and very hard, AI 7.0, which it kills me in 2 secs. :P
    Sorry if that has been said before but I couldnt found it.

Anonymous
    201.250.123.xxx
  • LoboNegroHello, I would like to say is so far the best sc2 lancher I have seen, but I have downloaded the last version and now I can not modify the AI, its very easy(blizzard one) and very hard, AI 7.0, which it kills me in 2 secs. :P
    Sorry if that has been said before but I couldnt found it.

????
    i dont get this

the tool has Difficulty options
    Very Easy Blizzard
    Easy
    Medium
    Hard all working great and auto modifies the AI files, you dont have to do anything your self manually.

can you bee more specific on how you came to the result its ony the hard or very easy that is working with you?

tnx for your great words too.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey Vernam, sorry my mistake, I got confused since when I set the difficulty level in the previous versions, at the start of the game it showed me a brief description of the version and level of that AI. Now I can see it changed and the message is all the same for all levels. I got little confused when it said "prepared for terrible, terrible damage", made me think that was always "very hard" level.

Keep the great work and hoping to see a Lan version so I can start playing with my friends :D

Anonymous
    201.250.123.xxx
  • I just upgraded from 4.7.1 (which was working great) to 5.7.0, and now I can't open any maps. I'm getting the "StartIndex cannot be less than zero" error, but I don't have any maps with more than six players. Also, I'm not sure if this is related or not, but there is a map selected by default when I open the program (Shakuras Plateau) and when I click Launch I get this error: "Could not find part of the path 'C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Starcraft II Beta\Maps'." The documents folder is actually named "My Documents" in Windows 7, so maybe that's the issue?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x86 (32-bit). Is there somewhere I can download an old version of the program for now? Thanks.

Anonymous
    173.131.141.xxx
  • same thing i downloaded this map and this emssage showed up
    "StartIndex cannot be less than zero
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/download/131858/

Anonymous
    74.12.97.xxx
  • Angelorush: A few posts up, vernam said that that error is caused by loading maps with more than eight players. The map you linked has twelve, so that's probably the problem.

Anonymous
    173.131.141.xxx
  • Hey Vernam,, thx for a good launcher..!

I dunno why but for me the start location in minimap doesnt show up..
    even after I selected the player slot I still cant click on the minimap..

and more about replays..
    I have many subfolders in my Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Replays\Skirmish
    and when I want to play replays from a subfolder,, it doesnt show the player, race, duration, etc.. but instead it shows error :
    "value cannot be null
    Parameter name:
    source

• I use win 7 64 bit ultimate US..
    En-US localization

and I installed everthing in default folder

• ChikopawsI use win 7 64 bit ultimate US..
    En-US localization

and I installed everthing in default folder

1) the replay parser is still not very very stable lets call it, its in a good RC phase, some replays cant be readed specially old ones! we are trying for the best and improve that in the feuture, after all its an extra feuture.

2)about the replay path, logically any replay subdirectory (with latin characters) should be visible.

3)start location as i said need more fixing some localization even us-en doesnt work well, i am on it dont worry.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
Page 1

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: