Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• hope the fix will be up good luck

Anonymous
    74.12.97.xxx
  • fix is going really great i am only too tired and sleepless to release today, i will release Monday Morning (Europe time) so that i could stick arround and support in case of anything goes wrong, beta testing so far goes very well!

thank you all for your support, next version will not let you down! all bugs and incomatibilities were found reproduced, and fixed! just the localization + start location system needs a little more testing to avoid future problems in different windows langueges!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thank you guys for all your hardwork :)

Anonymous
    74.12.97.xxx
  • i PM some users from here (that they are registered and i can PM them(score1) with my latest BETA version of 5.7.1, if the reports are fine then i will add just 1-2 more stuff and torrow make it Setup and release!

i think i found a way to permantly fix localization issues in Any Windows.-

hoping for good results specially on the start location system and 8>player maps. Unsupported (only 8 slots) but i made them playable :P

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi!

I'm using windows XP professional sp3 (32bit) and when i try to launch the SC2Allin.exe an error message come up saying: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). The application is complete, click OK." or something like that? What can i try to do? THX

Anonymous
    84.2.109.xxx
  • Gábor MDHi!

I'm using windows XP professional sp3 (32bit) and when i try to launch the SC2Allin.exe an error message come up saying: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). The application is complete, click OK." or something like that? What can i try to do? THX

download and install .NET 3.5 from Microsoft.

its in the system requirement.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Problems with game speed, i suppose average speed differs when i launch different maps(

Anonymous
    89.222.150.xxx
  • Faster Speed isnt as fast as it should be :(

Anonymous
    84.152.239.xxx
  • Gor1kProblems with game speed, i suppose average speed differs when i launch different maps(

well thats why its "average" loading time, i dont know your system or map you try to load but for example in my system a small map at first time i start starcraft take 20seconds any time after that it take 12seconds.
    so i leave the speed time to 13sec

you have to calculate yours.or just time the average sec you think will cover any of your maps.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • 6.7.0 is live enjoy

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • idk for sum reason when i download ver 6 it will download but it does not install no error or nothing the install window closes and then when i check wat ver # the program is it still says 5.7.0 any help on this?

Private
  • I had a bit of trouble using the auto updater from the beta of 5.7.1, it would download and show it was installing 6.7.0 but when it was done, start "SC2ALLin1" and its back to 5.7.0....

Anyways I just went ahead and deleted what was in my "SC2ALLin1" and downloaded/installed the new copy.

I wonder if the auto updater got mixed up with what version I'm using or if you just simply had a little mix up. (also posting this for the other beta tester just in case the updater got mixed up)

Its looking grate like always

I tried to post this in darkblizz.org but I dont know if it really posted or not, I got the "site maintenance page" and some wired stuff after with the site like under Support still says vernam7 is last poster, when u go into it shows me as last poster I cant mark it as read...

• guys the autoupdate is now fixed the true 6.7.0 should be installed properly now!

sorry for that :)

a clean installation was the best workarround but now its ok.

also make sure that your brawser doesnt kept any "chache" files in downloads and that you have indeed downloaded the 6.7.0 setup.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Sry Vernam, i still dont get it with the game speed...

it changes nothing with the gamespeed when i change the average loading time.
    Does this average loading time change the in game option "game speed" or will it only change the game speed and not the option ?

Anonymous
    91.64.33.xxx
  • ok its simple

lets say a map takes about 14second from the time you hit the Launch button to start and you see units! ok?

you set the time to 15seconds (just to be sure) and then select your speed.

the tool counts 15seconds and then sends the command to the game if it has started to change the speed to de selected one!

so simple!

why its happening this way? because so far there is no safe way to determine if the map was loaded and send the new speed directly after loading, or the speed memmoy hack wasnt found for lazylauncer2 yet!

if your map loads in 10 seconds and you have set it in 15 NO Problem after 5 seconds while you are in the game you will notice your units will chnage speed automatically,

so later its ok, you may just loose few seconds, BUT if you set the time too soon, and the map didnt have the time to load the command to change the speed will go wasted and you have to do it manual as usual with ++.

hope its more clear on how its working

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Aaaaah ok now i got it, thanks a lot for this epic tool!! I'm very happy about it :)

Anonymous
    91.64.33.xxx
  • The newest version is working perfect for me, thanks!

Anonymous
    173.4.154.xxx
  • when i set my average loading map time (for ex 20 sec) ,before launching game its hold on black screen for 20 sec and then show loading screen and speed setting won't work
    i have win xp sp3

Captain
  • terran58when i set my average loading map time (for ex 20 sec) ,before launching game its hold on black screen for 20 sec and then show loading screen and speed setting won't work
    i have win xp sp3

hmmmm very weird behavor...
    so to you it freezes your game. i will look into that, and maybe make this speed option optional,

if you set your speed to normal for now you will be able to play properly @terran58 and then from ingame press ++ Speed NORMAL Ingnores the Avg Loading time

i will see what i can do about that, those windows xp has serious issues on memmory and handling processes!

really what is your system specs, is it a little bit slow pc? cpu ram?

tnx

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ram 2gig ddr2
    pentium 4 3GHz 2cpu
    Gforce 8600gts
    my graphic suggested is medium

Captain
  • terran58ram 2gig ddr2
    pentium 4 3GHz 2cpu
    Gforce 8600gts
    my graphic suggested is medium

you could easily go for windows 7 and enjoy a better OS plus tool's full potentions,

but i will try my best to see whats wrong and if i can reproduce this problem.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi there

First of all, I'd like to thank you and all your team for the great work you've done. I can play SC2 and it's only thank to you (fuck blizzard and their beta key policy).

Now, I still have a problem about the replays. I've downloaded the sc2 cache files and I've installed the latest update of ALLin1 but when I try to replay one of my game or any other I have downloaded, I still get the desync error message.
    In the previous version of your work, there was a warning about it, saying that it might come from an incompatibility between the difficulty level I was playing and the difficulty level the replay is playing.
    I don't really get that part because I never change the difficulty level. Moreover, are you talking about the difficulty level that is set in the AIDifficulty.galaxy file ? Or are you talking about the level you can switch in the launcher ?
    Because I've never been able to figure out what level I'm actually playing when I'm fighting the IA, the one from the file or the one from the launcher.

So to sum up :
    What does set the difficulty level (galaxy file or launcher choice) ?
    Have you any idea about my replays problem ?

Again, congrats for your work and thanks

Ackimm

Anonymous
    87.64.65.xxx
  • AckimmHi there

So to sum up :
    What does set the difficulty level (galaxy file or launcher choice) ?
    Have you any idea about my replays problem ?

Again, congrats for your work and thanks

Ackimm

if you get the warning probably it cant read the replay file correctly untill (better parser is comming) and you have to go to game settings and set the diffuculty the game was played with manually and then back to replays tab and start the game.

but this is how replays work:

lets say you played a game with starcrack AI v7 ok?
    then want to see this replay?
    normally the parser will read the replay and try to find out if this is an offline game or a normal replay match from the battle.net
    if you see info on the replay screen the replay parser read it corectly, and just double click will set the difficulty to the match the one the game was played and start the replay

now lets say you dowloaded few b.net replays, placed then into a directory with the tool, go to see the replays, if the replay parser reeds the info again and you see player name races etc, then will understand that this is a battle.net replay and set the difficulty to VERY EASY which is Blizzards Default!
    and try to start the match

now there are cases the replay cant be read succesfully.still will be watchable but you have to switch to the Game settings Your Self and select Very Easy (if its a b.net replay) or medium/hard/easy (if its a StarCrack Ai v7) ant then go back to replays and start it from the button.

i will make a new form in the next version to make manual diffuclty selection for replays Even more easy!

hope you understand what are the requirements for see succesfully a replay.

Warning, if you have very old replays that was playd for example with starcrack v6.x i do not support them i am sorry, you have to do extra work to downgrade your self from v7 of ai to v6, but i dont recomend that ;-)

thanks again for the good words if you like it just give a high score in our primary download page ;-)

cu

also make sure if you have tried Valks launcer delete your cache files and download latest and re copy paste them in there, because his 0.28 verion is fucking up cache files of the games and replays do not work for any tool later!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • working fine vs AI under win7 64bit BUT! i cant watch replays listen the whole story otherwise u wont find my mistake. i downloaded the beta let it update on the 03.04. -> downloaded this tool . installed it . run as admin and loaded ai maps and tested it np . all was fine till now . clicked on replays - add replays .. added the folder with some reps i downloaded ( most of them from the 1.4. ) any esl cup or sth . tried to run them . their were now 2 bugs . 1 bug is i have black screen and only see the sc2 mouse the other one is that i have a normal background but a error message unable to open replay.
    so i thought it might be troubles with this cache files . i downloaded the newest update and put it in the folder c/user/myname/appdata/local/blizzard../local/cache and then i closed the tool runned it again as admin but still the same bug ;/ . some1 can help me mb?

• hacktheworld00working fine vs AI under win7 64bit BUT! i cant watch replays listen the whole story otherwise u wont find my mistake. i downloaded the beta let it update on the 03.04. -> downloaded this tool . installed it . run as admin and loaded ai maps and tested it np . all was fine till now . clicked on replays - add replays .. added the folder with some reps i downloaded ( most of them from the 1.4. ) any esl cup or sth . tried to run them . their were now 2 bugs . 1 bug is i have black screen and only see the sc2 mouse the other one is that i have a normal background but a error message unable to open replay.
    so i thought it might be troubles with this cache files . i downloaded the newest update and put it in the folder c/user/myname/appdata/local/blizzard../local/cache and then i closed the tool runned it again as admin but still the same bug ;/ . some1 can help me mb?

hi there

it can be as far as i know lost of things but i will give you 2 major issues in my opinion:

1)if you used anytime the Valks launcers it corrupts cache files - folders and replays are not watchable, must delete cache and install latest, not overright over existed corrupted folders

and

2)it can be due to blizzard different patch, lots of older than 6 patch are not anymore playable!
    the tool is designed and focus to play always with the latest build (now is 7) not old ones!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: