General Chat
submit to reddit

• @vernam
    No this isnt bug report , just share my exp to you for improving tool so i can use it better inreturn!!

(chat about tool or other) topic rule!!

so firebat dont born me :D

however tnx for aware me :)

P.S:

;-) you probably mean Burn not born right? lol

LOL yes your right .very funny :D

Captain
  • 1)the 1st its easy to achive, tooooooo easy

2)the second...need more project analysis...it would not actually do lot of stuff to auto-repair but will bring you a report with what seems to be wrong in your installation.

if i extend this tool to auto repair everything in a bad sc2 installation, trust me, then Blizzard should definitely hire me :P lol

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • terran58@vernam
    No this isnt bug report , just share my exp to you for improving tool so i can use it better inreturn!!

(chat about tool or other) topic rule!!

so firebat dont born me :D

however tnx for aware me :)

;-) you probably mean Burn not born right? lol

i love this chat its relaxing here.....i prefair it from chat rooms, everyone can right its own stuff and we can jump from topic to topic, and no need to be always there like a chat room...just when you have time, nothing will be missed everything stays there :)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam7if i extend this tool to auto repair everything in a bad sc2 installation, trust me, then Blizzard should definitely hire me :P lol

If you do program something like this, not just Blizzard!

My "concern" is after Starcraft 2 gets released your launcher will no longer be required. So keeping the momentum of your excellent work going is something to be given due consideration.

You, yourself have ideas for this in automated type features. As it stands you have done really well and it is a matter to continue this if you so wish.

It is really only a question of where you want to take this. A useful Starcraft 2 utility would be quite impressive.

Just things to consider. As I posted some posts back, it has been know that work like this may on occasion result in related employment.

Whatever you decide, I do wish you well. You are a credit to Starcraft 2.

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe
  • RunTheZergsAreComing
    vernam7if i extend this tool to auto repair everything in a bad sc2 installation, trust me, then Blizzard should definitely hire me :P lol

If you do program something like this, not just Blizzard!

My "concern" is after Starcraft 2 gets released your launcher will no longer be required. So keeping the momentum of your excellent work going is something to be given due consideration.

You, yourself have ideas for this in automated type features. As it stands you have done really well and it is a matter to continue this if you so wish.

It is really only a question of where you want to take this. A useful Starcraft 2 utility would be quite impressive.

Just things to consider. As I posted some posts back, it has been know that work like this may on occasion result in related employment.

Whatever you decide, I do wish you well. You are a credit to Starcraft 2.

tnx dude for the confidence given,

the truth is this tool will not bee need it when WOL relesead, but will be need it again for the next 2 expansions :P

also the "local earea network" is very promising area but lets not repeat my self on that.

what i trully wish to achive to be honnest will be for a player to play offline and lan with a profile without the need of online conection! or in order to be ligal make his online profile work and offline, when there is no internet connection, like the "play as guest" but with keeping your progress and then whn login update! blizzard should do that!

its driving crazy that i want to play the damn skirmish in my laptopn up in the mountains while i am relaxing and there is no fucking wan connection, and after days of gameplay all my progress will be 0 fro my online profile! thats totally crazy!

my plans when WOL releses, is to turn off my phones, my house, my car, and my tv, declare "deadly health conditions" to my Boss at work :P and order all day pizzas and spagetti, stay inside, sleep only when the hand feel numb, and just PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY Single Player!!!!!!!!! :D

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Well if anyone can make this happen, you can!

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Is it just me, or is the AI rediculously difficult even on easy... Im no pro or anything but Im pretty good at macro, if i harass early i win instantly, if i stall and macro im swarmed with masses of units regardless the race im playing against. so its either a 5 minute win or a 10-15 minute steamroll loss... The AI expands faster than any player ive ever played too. One would think easy would be just that.. easier... Idk... silly starcrack.

• so it seems blizzard just announced the release of WOL to be on July 27. :)

Corporal
  • Syryuuso it seems blizzard just announced the release of WOL to be on July 27. :)

holy shit!!!!!! confrimed!

that is going to be a very very good summer!!! lol!

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?100503

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • vernam talk with us ,im very thirsty about new version and new things you want add to ALLin1!

are you add cheat mod ,new AI, AI editor ,difficulty per player ???

dont hurry ,take your time and give us a complete version ,but dont let us unaware!!

we waiting for your news !?

Captain
  • I get the same feeling, if i choose easy medium or hard. It seems its exactly the same dificulty just if i would choose scai's Ai version. Anyone else came accross this ?

Anonymous
    68.144.148.xxx
  • terran58@SeeD
    well most of times i choose terrans and against zergs and i hold my position and enjoy zergs attack waves and when i produce 16 battlecruiser then i start the attack !
    but always untill this time i dont see any advanced units from zergs so maybe your right but still AI need balance in produce advanced units.

Er, that's because AI needs to scout in order to counter your strategy.

If you play Zerg (which is my main race), you're naked to scouting from workers and attacks. The AI usually counters me pretty effectively. So the best way to attack is right before AI knows my new tech.

As for your case, you wall in using terran. There is no way for AI to know what would hit them (your BC). So they wouldn't be ready when your BCs start yamato-ing their hive. LOL

Having said that I am still unsure whether the AI works that way or not. I picked this up based on my experience with different AI races.

Anonymous
    110.174.147.xxx
  • terran58vernam talk with us ,im very thirsty about new version and new things you want add to ALLin1!

are you add cheat mod ,new AI, AI editor ,difficulty per player ???

dont hurry ,take your time and give us a complete version ,but dont let us unaware!!

we waiting for your news !?

are you serious? you have complains about news and infos?

i give you info every 2 hours! here and there!
    and those you said i said long ago i am doing them right now....

want a release date? sorry :P dont have, but i think i am only going to make 1-2 most final version of the current launcher (9.4.4 and probably 9.9.9) and then its goes straight to v10.0.0.

all basic functions are running pretty smooth so far.

what i want to say but not promise anything is that there is something i am trying to see if i can make it work, enable for you SAVE and LOAD in the gamemenu ;-)

its sems the code to be there bu in the latest patch doesnt seem to be full.....so maybe later...i dont know....

so to sum up her is the roadmap....for now a new patch can change that easily :P

9.4.4:

• bug fixes
    • cheat mode
    • A.I editor (will start simple and later one will become more and more advanced)

• possible bug fixes
    • improved AI editor
    • i dont now yet

10.x.x(doesn t mean from 1st release all will be there, i need to have a compatible AI for my new feutures to work!)

• New UI
    • New AI
    • Diff per player
    • Random Map Mode
    • Advanced Ai Editor
    • Save Load games
    • New replay parser for patch 9+
    • Map transfering for Online AI games (with beta keys only)
    • Score Screen-Statistic after game
    • StarCraft Status report! (tool that will try to repair your mess installation or give you tips to do it)
    • other new stuff i cant reveal...

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @vernam7: your features for 10.x.x are a handful! looking forward to it! :)

Corporal
  • sorry for my complains but you know after all your great works and surprises per day ,It's a habit that i want see improvements !!

your plan seems very cool (now we have evidence from you and we can complain more Lol)

but save game!!!!! this is one of that aces you show!

if you do this then we must call you super vernam7 :)

this is blind spot of SC2beta and something that all fans miss it. im glad to hear this.

dont forget post your news before my complain lol

thank you for this post

Captain
  • save load its a problem right now as i said to an other post, but i hope a new patch will have more code in there that will help me to achieve that :P faster

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • there is a possibility to enabled "Score Menu" after game finished?
    Only maps from patch 10 can be playable?
    Blistering sand and others cannot, it's normally?

Random Starcraft 2 player. Only playing for Fun !!! It's A Good Day To Die.
    Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    DnA)DarkA
    Realm:
    EU Beta
  • darka972there is a possibility to enabled "Score Menu" after game finished?
    Only maps from patch 10 can be playable?
    Blistering sand and others cannot, it's normally?

the maps that was update for patch 10 those are playbale.

the score screen is also something else i am working on, but needs a lot of work for something not so importand so i will work on that but not that pationed

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Save Load games" function its very gladly for me

Corporal
  • nothing is for certain let me make that clear!
    there is light in the end of the tunnel but it could be the train! if a future Blizzard patch makes things better then its the exit, otherwise nothing will happen ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • just want to say i really appriciate what you are doing here ! ;) Just had an intense game zerg vsterran , only thanks to you , none of the other loaders did not work with patch 10 bfor so thumbs up.

Btw anyone knows of any other AI packages around and how to install them. I figured you would jsut put them in the AI folder and select in the menu ?

Anonymous
    68.144.148.xxx
  • ^noxjust want to say i really appriciate what you are doing here ! ;) Just had an intense game zerg vsterran , only thanks to you , none of the other loaders did not work with patch 10 bfor so thumbs up.

Btw anyone knows of any other AI packages around and how to install them. I figured you would jsut put them in the AI folder and select in the menu ?

tnx, as far as i know there is a new strategy ai .42...sothing that works, and yea you place it there or from with in the tool you brawse for that folder and it copies it for you :)

just would be nice the folder to be

\mynewAI\AiTitle\Triggrlibs

----^
    and you select this so the "aiTitle" folder and its contained to be copied corectly.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Awesome launcher vernam7 but I was wondering, what will happen with all this work to crack SC2 Beta , when Blizzard will launch the first campaign of the game? Will we have to start all over to get to play the terran campaing and maybe online games, and all this was simply just to enjoy the game before it is released or will this work remain and maybe get to play the beta online even after the main game is released?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17Awesome launcher vernam7 but I was wondering, what will happen with all this work to crack SC2 Beta , when Blizzard will launch the first campaign of the game? Will we have to start all over to get to play the terran campaing and maybe online games, and all this was simply just to enjoy the game before it is released or will this work remain and maybe get to play the beta online even after the main game is released?

this tool will probably transform when the game released.

what that means? we dont know yet. but i will not try to do something like an Emulator if you are asking this.

my tool will remain around Because the next year the new beta will be out :P for the next expansion and also the year after that for the 3rd part!

the work it self transforms to experience and knowledge!
    that is priceless my friend for anything i may wish to do later, MOD, offline tools etc i haven't decide yet

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • In that case, keep up the good work :D

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: