Stop the Money
submit to reddit

• I'm 69 (in two months). In Beta I used SC2ALLin1 and thought it was great but was not interested in AIs. I don't ladder. My APM is crippled by 10 years of one handed play. I didn't know there was such a thing as hot keys till Beta.

SC2's AI is terriable. I beat the VH AI 98% of the time with no save and quit. I don't play the insane AI because of the map and money hack.

So now I'm back but find that Green Tea's hard and very hard AI use a money hack so... How do you turn it off?

• Use the medium AI, it almost the same except it don't have the bonus resources.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Not exactly the answer I was looking for but thank you for your responce.
    Some more questions:
    Am I corect in saying this code is XML?
    Where can I go to learn it?
    Can I solve my problem in GTZFunction.galaxy (all the way at the bottom of the page)?

BTW I'm Zerg player and the main reason I'm looking at the Green Tea AI is to learn how to break the toss and terran wall. I'm looking to create a 2 base 4 hatch BO to crush them with mass Sling/Muta.

• A undiluted pick to the automobile or the 4 wheeler, gas powered scooters have been the brand new in affair which order the marketplace as well as right away suffer an increasingreplica watch allotment of sales as well. Depicting cheap, rarely fit, simply storable as well as elementary written various of scooters, gas scooters have been the strike now. So, enclose t consider afresh, if adulatory to buy something to invert simply as well as con giveaway as well as whilst superfluous immature, gas powered scooters have been your preferred preference. <br><br>Of march, shipment internationally involves a most steeper assign than if promulgation articles domestically. However, those selling articles as well as casework internationally should cruise which their rate label is in U. S. dollars. For example, if we were perplexing to marketplace a artefact to a European village( let's not dont think aboutchopard imperiale replica which Europe has tighten to 100 actor some-more users than North American), a Euro has been consistently stronger than a U. S. dollar over a final 5 years as well as currently is about 35% stronger than a U. S. dollar. Furthermore, a normal sales taxation in Europe is about 20%. Such sales taxation does not abide upon general orders. <br><br>New Orleans Applesauce is an additional character which had a ancestry in a aboriginal 1890's American story. It begantag heuer classic replica boot songs as well as actuality songs used in coronet rope performances. One of a inaugural leaders in this character is a important bandleader, William Basie, differently well known for his rope, a Count Basie Orchestra. This character of applesauce is still renouned currently. <br><br>Overstocks as well as earnings have been sole in aggregate during severely marked down prices to indiscriminate liquidators, the complaint is that if the apache artlessly upon sells these equipment, there is zero to stop the customer artlessly starting to Costco as well as abiding the object afreshreplica watches for the abounding abundance acclaim. It's the bit of the catch-22 incident, Costco do not wish to shift their earnings process, though they additionally do not wish to tumble plant to this Costco earnings rascal that can price them millions. <br><br>What were you meditative if you review the pretension? Were you meditative which you were apropos to something which is intimately charged or even pithy? Or were you meditative which you were articulate about the voluptuous videocorum replica which shows good seeking group as well as women seeking their most appropriate as well as only carrying the good time? The videos which you have been receiving about engage both of these as well as some-more. There have been most opposite definitions of what voluptuous unequivocally is as well as what it unequivocally equates to. You will acquisition out which opposite humans have opposite opinions of which is voluptuous as well as what s not; forth with what is starting as well distant as well as what is excusable. <br><br>Feel giveaway to spin a snares upon as well as off as well as make use of a excellent affability adjuster to get an thought of how a chuck off affects a receptive to advice of a trap boom. A excellent affability adjuster is incited similar to a doorknob, whilst a upon off carry out is some-more similar to a about-face. You in all wish to acquisition a middle environment area a snares aren't awkward about as well about as well as aren't so parsimonious opposite a basal conduct which they receptive to advice afraid. <br><br><br>

Anonymous
    47.52.4.xxx
  • Amazon Mechanical Turk is formed upon the thought that there have been still most things that tellurian beingsreplica watch can do most some-more finer than computers, such as anecdotic altar in the print or video, behaving interpretation de-duplication, transcribing audio recordings, or researching interpretation sum. Traditionally, tasks similar to this conform been achieved by employing the vast proxy workforce( that is time immoderate, costly, as well as formidable to calibration) or conform left dismantled. <br><br> The code code code brand new Computer age Technology is suitable such an required as good as vicious prejudiced of the each day lives, it seems you can't even amass up with the idealisation developments. Used XP proputers have might, guess appetite,replica watch as good as comforts not many underneath thereafter code code code brand new the singular by vacant customarily integrate of idealisation comforts. All you have to cruise as good as digest to buy this achievement with good offers from us. <br><br>Make certain which your resume categorically lists your abilities, precision, as good as objectives. Keep the ones which have been many applicable to your intensity pursuit during the tip of the page, given this is what your intensity employer will review initial. List any affectionate of commendationstissot t classic replica we have perceived or appropriate situations we were means to work by. Name-dropping of humans or companies we ve formed with is beneficial upon the resume, yet not as in effect in an talk. Have certain which there have been no errors upon your resume. Spellchecking will not acquisition all, so have certain to review over your resume delicately for spelling mistakes. If we can, have the crony or relations review it over as good. Just as sauce reasonably does, we wish to communicate the clarity of professionalism by your resume as good as the typo hinders which idea. <br><br>Gareth Parkin is a co-founder of Ideasbynet, a UK's better online antecedent of promotional pens as wellrado diamaster replica as printed pens. He has taken a UK present marketplace by charge by a focus of complicated commercial operation meditative as well as a ultimate poke engine selling techniques. For some-more sum upon promotional pens, revisit <br><br>Of march, it is the great thought to guard your website as well as your total online operation. Plus, it would be correct to accumulate abacus profitableroyal oak offshore replica calm to your website or sites upon the unchanging basement. But already we have set up your involuntary assets streams, they flattering most run themselves but most assistance from their author. <br><br>Square The single Preference You can begin during block the single as good as re-enter all certitude interpretation in the brand brand new module database. If your interpretation was formerly entered manually as good as is not good orderly, preference the single might be the most appropriate preference. Once interpretation is entered, the brand brand new module program can yield the transparent design of both your accomplished as good as destiny comment exchange. <br><br><br>

Anonymous
    47.52.4.xxx
  • 2018703 leilei3915
    converse shoes
    canada goose
    michael kors outlet clearance
    pandora jewelry
    supreme t shirts
    michael kors purses
    nfl jerseys wholesale
    ugg boots
    ugg boots clearance
    coach outlet
    pandora rings
    coach factory outlet
    ugg boots
    ralph lauren outlet
    kate spade outlet online
    adidas nmd
    mbt shoes
    coach outlet online
    ray ban sunglasses wholesale
    ugg,uggs,uggs canada
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    tory burch handbags
    oakley sunglasses
    ugg boots clearance
    michael kors outlet
    ralph lauren outlet
    rolex replica
    pandora outlet
    true religion outlet
    ugg outlet online
    pandora jewelry
    vibram five fingers
    ugg outlet
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    coach outlet
    polo outlet
    prada handbags
    ralph lauren uk
    ugg boots on sale
    coach factory outlet
    michael kors outlet
    ugg boots clearance
    cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
    oakley sunglasses
    nike outlet online
    yeezy boost 350
    kate spade outlet online
    polo outlet store
    kate spade
    moncler coats
    michael kors outlet
    canada goose outlet
    adidas outlet
    christian louboutin outlet
    pandora charms
    michael kors outlet online
    ralph lauren outlet
    nfl jerseys
    louboutin shoes
    asics shoes
    giuseppe zanotti sneakers
    true religion outlet
    coach factory outlet
    moncler coats
    pandora charms
    air jordan shoes
    coach outlet online
    pandora charms
    kate spade
    cheap nhl jerseys
    nike sneakers
    louboutin outlet
    canada goose coats
    mbt shoes clearance outlet
    canada goose jackets
    pandora bracelet
    pandora charms
    ralph lauren uk
    cheap nfl jerseys
    uggs canada
    ugg outlet
    coach factory outlet
    off white shoes
    canada goose jackets
    polo ralph lauren
    cheap oakley sunglasses
    canada goose jackets
    mulberry outlet
    coach factory outlet
    pandora charms
    mcm outlet
    coach outlet store
    true religion jeans
    nike factory outlet
    polo ralph lauren pas cher

Corporal

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: