StarCraft II Licence Generator works with all versions
submit to reddit

• is there a way to edit the name of guest players?

Anonymous
    64.110.223.xxx
  • googlehammer.comcan you ask razor or whoever did the crack if he will update the crack for 1.5 when it comes out

Yes I would like to try out 1.5 myself.

Other than that, THANK YOU!!!!!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryU
    googlehammer.comcan you ask razor or whoever did the crack if he will update the crack for 1.5 when it comes out

Yes I would like to try out 1.5 myself.

Other than that, THANK YOU!!!!!

lol you dont just go and call them you know LOL :D

guys if you have 1.5.0 Beta installed or not (well download it its a seperate game installation will not heart your game) you can even NOW Play it Offline, with the latest SC2Allin1 v11.2.11 BETA 6 (or newer if you reading this in the future)

without the need of an other crack!

just make sure you provide the new beta path correctly to the options tab, and that you check the box to load the game from there!

(watch out for the slashes! \ its not needed at the end of the path)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Why I can't play the SC2ALLin1 v.10.3.3 after I installed this new version? And I can't open my starcraft2.exe file. Is it the reason i only used retail CD? Thank you.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    RickS
    Realm:
    Southeast Asia & ANZ
  • Did that, but got this error:
    "Unable to validate licence. Please login to Battle.net from the game or editor before proceeding."

SC2 works, SC2 Beta does NOT, and doing what you said above also does not work.

Windows 7 64
    SC2 done with the license generator.
    Separate SC2 Beta install

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryUDid that, but got this error:
    "Unable to validate licence. Please login to Battle.net from the game or editor before proceeding."

Windows 7 64

the generator is for the retail NOT for the BETA!

why you make your life difficult?

the generator is not needed for BETA 1.5.0 because there is NO Offline option in the beta anyway!

if you wanna play the Beta offline, you dont need a crack, just the SC2Allin1 latest v11.x.x BETA version and put the beta path in the options to load from there.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Uh.. vernam7 i followed your instruction, im using windows XP, using SC2 En GB, turned off anti virus program, and already installed .Net famework 3.5 sp1. Starcraft 2 is updated to version 1.4.4 now. When i run the keytro and press F2, i still got a "Not working problem", please help me out.
    Thanks alot

• Vernam7
    IparryUDid that, but got this error:

Windows 7 64

the generator is for the retail NOT for the BETA!

why you make your life difficult?

the generator is not needed for BETA 1.5.0 because there is NO Offline option in the beta anyway!

if you wanna play the Beta offline, you dont need a crack, just the SC2Allin1 latest v11.x.x BETA version and put the beta path in the options to load from there.

I did exactly that. I am not running the beta if that is what you think i am doing. I am doing it from SC2Allin1_Setup_v11.2.11_Beta6.

EDIT:
    Ok this is what went wrong. There apparently was a 1.4.4 update that went out when I did this yesterday (GMT +9) and it messed the license up.

Sooooooooo when I tried to run the Beta from SC2Allin1 Beta, it did exactly what would happen in 1.4.4 as that is how it runs offline.

I reran the crack and cash, tested SC2Allin1 with 1.4.4 == OK and then tested with the Beta == OK.

At least that is out of the way and thank you for all your effort Vernam7. I know it is like being in the kindergarten sandbox watching all the little kids every day... must get annoying sometimes.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • 1.4.4???? cant see any information about that, at least not in europe yesterday....wtf....

i will look again, but since the generator worked we are cool ;-)

for the rest of you having crashes, guys i am not a magisian, there can be a million things going wrong in your system,and damn it you never read carefully the instruction!!!!

you are not administrators, you think you are, you have a AV running that you are thinking you closed it, and all other short of things, that can make the generator to not work!

i am sorry i cant do anything besides what i wrote for you! i am not the creator and i am supporting it for no fucking reason when i said i will not support it!

i am really pissed off right now, because if it was my software then yes, let it come, but my software works jsut fine and i am supporting it, now this......sorry guys i did the best and i only shared it with you!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i found out that the 1.4.4 is only for korean client!

you should use an enEU client or GB as i say over post one!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7i found out that the 1.4.4 is only for korean client!

I do have the GB client. Info was released on battle.net about the patch as well.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • Vernam71.4.4???? cant see any information about that, at least not in europe yesterday....wtf....

i will look again, but since the generator worked we are cool ;-)

for the rest of you having crashes, guys i am not a magisian, there can be a million things going wrong in your system,and damn it you never read carefully the instruction!!!!

you are not administrators, you think you are, you have a AV running that you are thinking you closed it, and all other short of things, that can make the generator to not work!

i am sorry i cant do anything besides what i wrote for you! i am not the creator and i am supporting it for no fucking reason when i said i will not support it!

i am really pissed off right now, because if it was my software then yes, let it come, but my software works jsut fine and i am supporting it, now this......sorry guys i did the best and i only shared it with you!

well... thanks for everything. I wish half of these people didn't have the problems they had.

But luckily for them (by them I mean us), we have you!

Thanks for all of your hard work! If you ever come to Tokyo I will take you around town and we can get wasted.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryU
    Vernam7i found out that the 1.4.4 is only for korean client!

I do have the GB client. Info was released on battle.net about the patch as well.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-patch-mirror-and-information

now i can see it here, but again the changes are for the Korean Chat ;-)

they made and entire patch just for the Korean chat.....
    omg

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7
    IparryU
    Vernam7i found out that the 1.4.4 is only for korean client!

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/starcraft-ii-patch-mirror-and-information

now i can see it here, but again the changes are for the Korean Chat ;-)

they made and entire patch just for the Korean chat.....
    omg

Ya, that patch fugged up a night for me.

The whiskey didn't help that much either...

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • Hi Vernam7!
    Any update on 1.4.4 cache?
    would appreciate much if you find the time to upload it.

Keep up the good work bro, you sure do make a diffrence!

Ac3

• well i did a huge update the entire 1st post and i also made you this guys because lots of users was asking for.

in order to get this result ;-)

enjoy

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • how do u install starcraft 2012 1.5 beta i have evrything i need can't find the right pathway for the update

• darkman6191how do u install starcraft 2012 1.5 beta i have evrything i need can't find the right pathway for the update

1) this is a beta and in this the Offline is not evailable!

2)why you want the 1.5.0 beta? i am asking because you are posting here that is about 1.4.x offline crack!

3)if you are a legit b.net account, then and only then, you can login to your Battle.net account and download from the games the SC2 Beta client to start download and install the 1.5.0 beta as a separate installation.

4)jftr, sc2allin1 v11 beta 6 (or above) can play with 1.5.0 beta offline games.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Thank you Very Very much!!!! It's work Perfectly FINE!!! I will Introduce this to my friend for sure. Thank you for the hard work!! LOVE YOU!!!

• hey any news out there? does this generator works with 1.5 version, come on. i didn't try.

Anonymous
    2.178.177.xxx
  • if no, this, heart of the swarm, legacy of the void are gonna be just like Diablo III

Anonymous
    2.178.177.xxx
  • Yar.... my dumb ass just updated to 1.5

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryUYar.... my dumb ass just updated to 1.5

jacked it all up for a second. deleted licence in the registery, deleted cash, then ran the crack and cash again.

works good now. just need to get GTAI working now.

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    I am in Tokyo
    Realm:
    North America
  • IparryU
    IparryUYar.... my dumb ass just updated to 1.5

jacked it all up for a second. deleted licence in the registery, deleted cash, then ran the crack and cash again.

works good now. just need to get GTAI working now.

for the 1.00000000000000000000000000000 time the GT AI cant be run guys! the current 1.5 patch made huge strastic changes to the way AI works, (among stealing some of the GT team ideas ;-) and the guys are now re-coding the AI to be compatible with the 1.5....

so untill GT AI v2.0 or later comes out there is NO way to make the v1.19 version work with 1.5 patch!

end of story :)

btw if i understood you correctly you did simply all the step from ground up and the licence worked with 1.5 too?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yeap its Confirmed the licence generator WORKS with 1.5.0 very nice,

i have updated 1st post with 1.5.0 cache.

the offline portraits may be missing, i thins some graphics was not downloaded. whatever the point is it works...so enjoy it

click to zoom:

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: