How do you install new maps?
submit to reddit

• seems like a majority of people are not having any problems in acquiring and setting up new maps. if you still can't set your new maps, you're probably doing it wrong.

try doing the above instructions and MAKE SURE YOU'RE PUTTING THE MAPS ON THE RIGHT FOLDER IN THE CORRECT PATH.

else, you're just wasting precious hard disk space.

• I am with the other people. In the full retail version I bought, there is no directory structure like that.

Thanks,
    JM

Anonymous
    70.30.89.xxx
  • are you using windows or mac?

• Same here, retain version has different data structure.. No "maps" catalog, no "cache" whatsoever.. Btw I am using windows

Anonymous
    83.18.148.xxx
  • If by installed a map, you mean be able to play it via the SC2Allin1 tool, just use the tool to add the maps for you. Otherwise, if you wish to play it via bnet itself, you will have to first publish onto battlenet first before playing. The cache simply stores whatever maps you have downloaded so that you dont have to re-download them whenever you wish to play them again.

Lieutenant
  • All I wanna do is to play w game with an A.I to train before I go to the BatlleNet but I can't... And I just can't figure out what to do..

Anonymous
    83.18.148.xxx
  • Go to the SC2Allin1 tool's page on this website, read the guide and FAQ then use the tool to play with an AI., assuming you have sc2 already installed.

Lieutenant
  • Finally, someone who helped :) Thanks mate :)

Anonymous
    83.18.148.xxx
  • Problem here, i have the full version, with the razor crack and it's working, but the maps for AI doesn't appear, it says: "No content found", can someone help me?

Anonymous
    190.66.103.xxx
  • You need to download the maps yourself, this site hosts alot of them, but you can start out with the blizzard official ones.

Lieutenant
  • dumb peps"""" (dudesky) complete the game it will give u the maps in vs ai.... ok to wat i'm so pXXXed about i cant add maps to my game allin1 don't work on retail can't play on the net myn is n copy and and if i add the maps to all the maps or map folder on my pc it don't work. so smart peps tell my wat i have to do HU!!!HU!!!HU!!! v1.03 (dumb peps) mening every one tell us to use allin1 or lazy THY DON'T WORK PEPS

Anonymous
    196.212.43.xxx
  • somebody close this thread already. these questions are redundant and annoying and the people who ask these questions apparently don't even bother backreading.

• Haha Its because they got the full version... That means that they don't play offline *Facepalm*

Anonymous
    93.166.217.xxx
  • В упор не понятно, что тут говорят. Говорят, говорят, но ничего так и не помогает.

Anonymous
    81.26.91.xxx
  • in the contrary, the steps are pretty much emphasized.

• i have put all of the maps in my documents/stracraftII/maps, but it can't be found by starcraftII while i am playing custom game for starcraftII.

Anonymous
    125.160.145.xxx
  • C:\Documents and Settings\Astro\My Documents\StarCraft II\maps

and in case you do not know why i am showing an example of where your maps should be then let's see "ence" you put everything in my documents/starcraftII??? that is the problem you need them in my documents\StarCraft II\maps

NOTE: i did not continue with the rest of path you wrote cause you mistyped till there

Corporal
  • ubival bez problem, vse rassi :D

Anonymous
    86.100.116.xxx
  • this really helps thanks a lot, i got new maps to explore. Do you have guides too on how customize my own map? world of warcraft gold

• I already downloaded the sc2allin1 and its around 8mb but for some reason, i cant install it. is there any source or a new version of it? im using windows7. Thanks

Anonymous
    112.198.64.xxx
  • whenever i tried to launch a game/map, this window appeared in my screen. what should i do? Thanks!

Anonymous
    112.198.64.xxx
  • ishinobi: Wrong thread to post in, theres a bug report thread in the SC2Allin1 section. Also, its been answered numerous times there, just browse the last few pages.

Lieutenant
  • Go bother a different forum, waste some1 elses time, and try get a life while youre at it..=)

49*<3

Anonymous
    192.168.0.xxx
  • it doesn't work there are no c:\documents and settings\<username>\my documents\starcraft II\maps
    or maps folder on the starcraft II.
    Even if i create a folder of maps, the starcraft doesn't get the file in the maps folder

Anonymous
    112.198.79.xxx
  • I agree with Halt! i try everything what i can found in this topic but everything i try just doesnt work... i dont want to try any programs i just want to know how to add maps to play vs AI when im Offline. And please dont tell me that i have to put maps to folder "maps" because there is NO FOLDER called MAPS. i Scaned all folders where is something to SC2 and i didnt find anything so please help and tell me something new...

Anonymous
    81.219.6.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: