OMG RELEASE DATE
submit to reddit

• July 27 2010 for 60$ each.
    Source.
    I am too lazy to make an article, so I just made a thread =P

Edit: I think that this might deserve a better title...

Lieutenant
  • I would say that release date will be delayed. It's just like Blizzard.

• the date will be change IMHO

sorry my english,im russian

Corporal
  • If it's not on the blizzard site, then it's not trustworthy.
    But even on blizzard it's not 100% heh

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Is this a little more reliable?
    Or you can just google SC2 release July 27 and find a bunch of articles.
    And yeah, blizz tends to postpone things.

Lieutenant
  • nice. time to get gaming!

Private
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Donk.859
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/press/pressreleases.html?100503

Blizzard announced it after all..
    If they announced it, then they have to be completely accurate or they tarnish their image.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Yucie
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Yeah, it's the 27th. I've already got a confirmation from amazon that they're shipping my copy the 30th. (Which is weird, since its supposed to be release date shipping, but oh well.)

I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ShadowT
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Can't wait to rush to Gamestop on the 27th.

I'm gonna be all over that single player campaign, it's supposed to be epic, it had better not disappoint.

Online play for the beta has been so so depending on the opponent, the ladders are all screwy at times.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America
  • I bet they keep that date.. Blizzard has changed now. They will just not put things in release and patch them in later like clan support and open channels.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Cronos.cronos
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Try on some this also for warm a short time Ralph Lauren Outlet when you'd like to look scorching in vogue. You need to simply make sure your complete wardrobe appears great with all the boot styles. If you are not cozy donning these comfortable shoes, you need to use Nike Cortez Classic socks to help you practical. 4. Open bottom shoes- These sneakers may be used together with a gown and also something that may be conventional. Kids nowadays also use this type of Skechers UK shoes or boots. Their shoulder straps can be detachable and in addition they may be found by using dated hounds as well as Clarks UK rentals. 5. Sandals- This type of footwear will be the Fidget Spinner most frequent kind staying put on by way of ladies. They can be comfortable to make use of and could be combined with just about everything an individual use day-to-day, through short Michael Kors Canada pants so that you can bluejeans to wear. For any far more sophisticated appear, you can utilize shoes together with lovely decorations upon Rihanna Puma them. As an example, you can bedazzle those people shoe along with gems you can also actually place ribbons.

Anonymous
    122.10.27.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: