with the natural as veteran Miao
submit to reddit

• with the natural as veteran Miao Lijie, such tacit Bianlan , which Nan admits that there are some problems with their current main task is bring these youngsters. nike air max 90 em cheap
    "Because I rejoin relatively short time, we do have some teething problems between, in training also found some, but also solve the problem with the discovery went and I think I'm in the team's role is to take a good group of young players , give them more help, I hope they get better and better. "South Korea Women's Basketball Championships China as the last team in the final opponent, the Championships will be the first game the two sides met, and this is the greatest difficulty that the veteran Nan, "mainly for the Korean team now is not the case particularly aware of, because the Japanese and the Chinese Taipei team in the East Asian Games have appeared, we have collected some videos, come back after editing, we have carried out a watch, but not many Korean team now know I said before , this time we are very difficult, whether it is in Japan, Korea or Chinese Taipei, through blood transfusion after they have made great progress, but our team is very young, the first time to participate in the Asian Championships team, we have to include Asia Championship is on the morale and strive to play our style, as long as you spell it out, and I think the result is naturally produced. "As the soul of the team, Nan is likely a direct impact on the status of Chinese women's basketball Championships this achievement, which Nan said: "I rejoin the hour is late, I am now through training, while

running side with everyone adjustment of status should say now adapt pretty good, my status to the Asian Championships, when we can see. "CBA fitness test to proceed veteran Battelle did not show up. According to the Chinese Basketball Association Sports Management Minister Gong Luming said the battle has not registered in the Chinese Basketball Association, will miss the new season CBA league. Meanwhile, the battle with diabetes news also exposed by the media. Outsiders are guessing this bus will be retired, while an insider told reporters, according to his understanding, the bus will NBL league campaign to continue his basketball career.CBA league as a living fossil, Battelle's career performed flawlessly, also called the CBA's "bar of God." All-Star MVP, regular season MVP, the best team, played in NBA, won the NBA championship rings money can be described in a set of honor, if you must pick a little flaw, perhaps did not have nike air max 90 sale
    a CBA championship Ring will be his career a little regret. The end of last season, the team's contract with Xinjiang, Battle became a free agent, and its place much outside attention. Despite Foshan Jin Qiang and many other teams with bus rumored, but they are nothing. Although the annual salary of the bus fell from 4,000,000 2,000,000, but still nobody cares.Decommissioning will be fought not NBLBasketball Sports Management Minister Gong Luming said, Battelle had hoped to participate in an individual body measurements, but participants need to be the team measured the body as a unit, therefore Basketball

Association rejected. Gong Luming said that the players registered before the deadline, there is no one CBA teams registered for the battle, "it did not participate in the bus body measurements qualifications, his new season scrap." However, the reporter interviewed a basketball circle person, he told reporters, buses will NBL league campaign. "CBA had one week three game, match the new season two Friday, compared, NBL league one week a tournament, regardless of the intensity of competition screenings or have a small lot, so, although the benefits will be lower than playing CBA, But the coach is very happy to play NBL, "The insiders also revealed that there have been some contact NBL team bus.Diabetes affect the statusHard to imagine the age of 35 had won the MVP trophy, the year before but also often "two pairs" miraculous achievements behind veteran suffering from diabetes torture. Bus at any one team has not been able to complete the registration, I'm afraid its aggravation of diabetes have a great relationship. As a professional basketball player, coach regardless of training or competition for physical consumption are very huge, you need nike air max 2013 nsw sale
    to eat a lot to maintain the normal operation of their bodily functions. As a diabetic, in addition to sugar intake must not have outside, and even daily meals must be reduced to a very small amount, while the bus wasting stature and plummeting almost precisely by his data should become more serious of diabetes.It is reported that Battelle diabetes as early as last summer, had deteriorated, while the bus

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: