submit to reddit

• I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ShadowT
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • here it's white text on black-ish background. I'm using firefox 3.6

Be preparaed for reviews at a whole new level..
    MT Team member
  • Well I am using IE

Lieutenant
  • I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ShadowT
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • LazerusNEW ISSUE: Am I the only one who is seeing white txt on white backs when hovering the ratings icons of people who rated maps?

Are yous till having this issue?

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • On one of my computers the text is white, while the background is white. Not sure why this is.

-FriendlyHost
    Clan DIA Leader
  • yes (I am(lookslikespam)) still

Lieutenant
  • Another feature request: paint the Messages menu red or another vivid color when you have new messages, because just having that "(1)" there might not be enough if you're not constantly checking it.

Be preparaed for reviews at a whole new level..
    MT Team member
  • I get messages and I notice the change, but red would make it distracting, which i suppose would be the point

I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ShadowT
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Why is my nibbits all screwie still?

I can't see ratings(white on white)?
    I can't get my load scrnrs to show (two maps now with loaders and now previews)?
    All my drop downs are glitchy (I can't use them atol, can't even read some of the stuff under them)?
    I can't get my avatar to show (might not be doing that one correctly)?
    )?

Lieutenant
  • Gawd hate not being able to modify posts. Like when I had it to where you could not sell towers in Laz TD 1.0

I did it to make ppl think. Well thats bullstuff. People make mistakes and being able to fix them is only fair. I have since then added sell and 100%downgrade.

Wanted to change the word "now" from line 4 to "no". Also wanted to remove the ")?" from line 7. But I guess I will just repost..

Lieutenant
  • LazerusWhy is my nibbits all screwie still?

I can't see ratings(white on white)?
    I can't get my load scrnrs to show (two maps now with loaders and now previews)?
    All my drop downs are glitchy (I can't use them atol, can't even read some of the stuff under them)?
    I can't get my avatar to show (might not be doing that one correctly)?
    )?

Post editing is coming, but what browse are you using?

Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • IE. I said that like 9 replys back?

Lieutenant
  • LazerusIE. I said that like 9 replys back?

Version?

Sorry hard for me to keep up with all the posts :)

Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • Yeah that was rude of me.

Lieutenant
  • Oh ver 7.0.6000.16981

Lieutenant
  • Will see if I can set that up tomorrow or this weekend and debug some of it.

I do know that there are SERIOUS differences in design from IE -> FX/Chrome. Mostly because:

1. I don't honestly care,
    2. No one is paying me to care ;),
    3. IE doesn't support much for "cool, standard, css" (which refers to the code that makes things white, black, and blue). Even IE8 doesn't have the rounded borders. View it once in Firefox and you'll see an entirely different site :)

Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • HAHA that’s what I tell people who bitch about my maps.

Hey D, I really appreciate the work your doing and don't expect anything. I hold your site on high. I am rude. I think I will switch to a new browser(have been meaning to for 3 years), but what about the newbs that still come here to view with IE.

Lieutenant
  • Can we have a feature that allows us to create, organize, advertise, and manage clans?

Let's have that feature available for people at level 10 and above!

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    AsukaLF
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • dokebiCan we have a feature that allows us to create, organize, advertise, and manage clans?

Agreed, excellent idea.

Major
  • azala
    dokebiCan we have a feature that allows us to create, organize, advertise, and manage clans?

Agreed, excellent idea.

Thank you. It's great to hear positive feedback. I don't know why but I think it's really difficult to get a genuine feedback here (aka other than "oh that's great!" happy spam-mishness).

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    AsukaLF
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • I don't see why you would create clans on nibbits, but I could see how you might want to use nibbits as a website for your clan and to organize events via it.

I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    ShadowT
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • Well I assume that there are people here clanless, so if they wanted one, they could look at some different choices. Not a bad idea, but not a great idea.

Lieutenant
  • I want to be able to easily link to the particular person account in messages. When I do so, it displays like a hyperlink to the personal page + level (exactly as it is now displayed in the other places).

Also, I want to gain more XP for popular maps I upload :P I mean the higher the map I uploaded is rated the more XP I gain until the maker of the map claims it and gets off all the laurels.

"I bet at this stage we could code a better Starcraft engine from scratch ourselves. :P" - Tuxlar
    Major
  • I don't think gaining more exp for popularity (downloads) is a great idea as it might encourage people to try and inflate those numbers.

Battle.net
    Name:
    ElyasMachera
    Realm:
    US Beta

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: