Rate some Melee Maps
submit to reddit

• I recently finished tagging all of the melee maps on this site and rating them as appropriate. Anyway the point being now if someone clicks on the melee map listing and then sorts them by opinion most of the really bad maps will now be towards the back so that people can sort through the better maps more easily. It's still a little bit of a mess though as with the current rating system it takes a lot of low ratings for a map to drop on it's opinion (EX. three 1's seems to equal roughly 1 three, etc.). So if anyone has some time and wants to rate some of what they consider the best melee maps in say the first 40 or so pages that would be great. The more good maps that are rated the better the collection of maps towards the start of the list by opinion which will then help spread those maps and make the melee map collection on the site look better. It only takes a few votes to get some good maps on to the first page for the melee ones so please take advantage of my making it easier to search for them.

I did have the help of watching Stargate SG-1 (on hulu) on my laptop as I was working on rating and organizing the melee maps.

Battle.net
    Name:
    ElyasMachera
    Realm:
    US Beta

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: