If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Ok so map hosting is working great, congrats to us, now we want to make it amazing.

I wanted to throw out a quick plan for what we're going to be doing with the Nibbits map hosting bots, and the site.

Right now the bots can rotate maps, however, theres only one game in the lobby at a time, per bot. My plan is to run 10 bots on USWest, and USEast, each will host one of the top 10 maps on Nibbits, and they will only host that.

Going beyond this, we will also be integrating accounts on Nibbits with Battle.net accounts. This will let you verify your account with one of the bots, and have it linked with your account on the website.

Once this is done, we're going to be showing stats of which maps you play, how often you play them, and how often you get your ass kicked ;)

Even more so, we want to move beyond just map hosting, but more statistics for maps to improve our ranking algorithms. We're currently looking into watching Battle.net actively for games, and tracking how often a map is hosted, as well as being able to automatically submit maps which are hosted to the website.

Anyways, I will have more on this in a few weeks. Thanks for the continued support on Nibbits!

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: