If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• So the site's been at a standstill for about a week now. The reason being is that I'm in the middle of a move/career change (still don't have internet at home), and have just been extremely busy. Luckily, Nibbits can pretty much run itself most of the time, and has been doing extremely well over this last few weeks.

With this I just wanted to give a bit of an update on what's going on with the site.

• I pushed live some fixes this morning which should cause the ~60 seconds of server errors you might see when trying to download a map each day to go away.
    • There was a bug with removing images/files from Resources which I fixed last night.
    • We haven't started up a contest this month (so most likely its going to be started late, or not started at all), but I have ended last months contest. A winner will be selected as soon as I get a bit of spare time.

I'm hoping to be able to put in some time this weekend and get our replay parsing back up, as well as add in Mod support to the maps. Right now it's looking as if Blizzard will make Nibbits less of a destination for StarCraft 2 maps, but that still remains to be scene. We're going to do everything we can to keep the site a valuable resource, even if Nibbits allows you to publish maps in-game.

Anyways, I appreciate all of the moderators hard work in keeping everything clean, and as always, the community for constant contributions :)

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: