If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• If you have written a guide/tutorial, or would like to, now is your chance.

We're going to officially begin a contest within the next two weeks geared towards people like yourself. We want Nibbits to be a resource for map developers and their fans alike. With this goal in mind, we've decided to gear up our giveaways, and focus them on specific tasks.

The first of these new contests will be focused on guide/tutorial authors. While the contest hasn't officially been announced, and we haven't put the rules together entirely, I wanted to give you a bit of a jump start on it.

Recently we pushed live what was for a time a non-public system, articles, and we're going to be filling it up with all sorts of things. Whether its details on the latest patch, a great release of a new tool, or an amazing guide to hacking your way through SC's MPQ files. To kick off this new section we want to get some of the talented writers out there to show off their work.

So if you've written a guide, or want to throw your hat in the ring, show us what you've got.

Replay here, or send me a private message with a link to your guide (unless you can fit it within a message). Right now the article system requires a minimum user level to submit, but the contest system will allow you to bypass this.

We're only looking for quality guides. No quick two-liners for solving a problem. We want to cater to all skill levels, from beginner to expert.

Our initial contest will be delivering multiple prizes, most importantly pre-order copies for StarCraft 2. All previous and newly submitted guides will be automatically entered to win.

So, again, if you've already written something up, and would like it hosted here on Nibbits (allowing entrance to the contest), don't hesitate to let me know and we'll get it in ahead of the game.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: