Launchers and AI
submit to reddit

• Hi, as you know some have created launchers for those not in beta, also harder AIs. They banned me frm DarkBlizz and I dont care cause Im against hacks but I dont consider the launchers and AI as hax. So I cannot download any new versions from their forum.

Are you interested in following the best launchers and AIs and whenever there are new versions to have a sticky thread and link them? Example: Valkiries is the best launcher imo, link to its latest versions and not within their forum but links of MediaFire, also the same for AI and if any new maps.

Corporal
  • Click Tools up top :)

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America
  • StarCrack AI v6.1.1 works perfectly with the Allin1 luncher, althou the luncher doesnt support a team choice, but it has a position choice.

PS
    So far when ever i choose a map that allows a 2v2, the Luncher doesnt give me the option too make the choice.

• Omg, good forum, thank you! Glad to see oen can dl them frm here, no need to be member of Dblizz.

Corporal
  • Dblizz have newest information abaout cracks for starcraft, check there :)

Private
  • I am banned there for posting silly threads.. and I mean I cant even browse the forum that's like majorly inacceptable. Ive done nothing so much to not be even able to browse as a guest, so I hope here we get updated the page for Valkirs launcher, he will be having 0.22 soon.

Corporal
  • DrComethI am banned there for posting silly threads.. and I mean I cant even browse the forum that's like majorly inacceptable. Ive done nothing so much to not be even able to browse as a guest, so I hope here we get updated the page for Valkirs launcher, he will be having 0.22 soon.

now i see why they banned you LOL
    be carefully the it may happen again, for trolling and opening useless topics just to chat, go to mirc not here.-

take it as a friendly warning/advice.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Do you post on blizzards forums? they like banning people also lol.

Battle.net
    Name:
    Cronos.cronos
    Realm:
    US Beta
  • he also tried to go back and call us names Cronos!
    this kid is so so so stuck to his world! omg.
    http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/trash-can/you-dont-need-launcher-anymore/

just pathetic, band him plz before we got crazy :P

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @Vernam. Necroposting to flame me is soo n00b. This is my first post on this forum, was like ages ago... Also it suggest that you did it only to provoke me. In another forum you would be chewed up but as I indeed found this site good and useful unlike DarkBlizz, I am posting quite ordinarily herem while DarkBlizz deserved to be bashed.

Dont worry I quit these forums right after I arrange some things. But let me tell you some things cause you like playing dirty:

1) I am posting that someone can use the editor instead of a launcher. So because I say you can use the editor as well, ban? Hahaha get a life, seems you are the pathetic kid...

2) What I did in DarkBlizz has reasons, and stays in there, so unless you see me doing it here, you can only dream of bans. I have always posted here in a normal way, gg no re

Corporal
  • Closing this thread, you guys need a chill pill

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
    Battle.net
    Name:
    zeeg.227
    Realm:
    North America

New Reply

Replies are closed on this thread.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: