problem with ai
submit to reddit

• hello,
    i used to play this ai before i recieved a beta key, but then i got one and was playing on there. but now that beta is down i wish to play the ai so i can have some more practice and keep in the mood, but it there seems to be a problem with the ai. i think i may have installed it wrong or something because the ai will never expand, build like 5 units (not workers) and stop, and never attack, almost as if it is the blizzard ai. i am using the all-in-1 launcher and it is saying when im preparing the map starcrack ai insane. but it just doesnt work the way it should. i took the ai when i downloaded it and put the files in the ai folder of the all-in-1. is there anything else i need to do or did i do something wrong?

Anonymous
    72.197.13.xxx
  • ok nevermind i reinstalled the allin1 and this time didnt try putting the starcrack ai into it and that seemed to fix it.

Anonymous
    72.197.13.xxx
  • Hey, Can you tell me what you did, because I am having the same problem and can't really understand what you did to fix it. Thanks

Anonymous
    90.214.194.xxx
  • To ensure you are playing against the StarCrack AI, you should make sure the words "Prepare for terrible terrible damage" appear on the left side of your screen in red as you start a game, if it does not appear, you are most slightly fighting against the blizzard AI. The Allin1 tool comes with an AI so there is no need to try to put your own AI in, which appears to be what dragon attempted to do.

Lieutenant
  • yes that is,
    i ended up deleting the entire allin1 file to clear it from my system then reinstalled it and played it as it was instead of taking the ai and then putting it into the ai folder which is what i did before. this worked for me hope it does for you too

Anonymous
    72.197.13.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: