Error with 7.03
submit to reddit

• Hey guys

ok , i installed everything as instructed, 7.02 standard then patched it to 7.03

When i start up with the SC2allin1 launcher. the AI doesnt work. the map loads. but with nothing on it. my units arent there and neither are any others, just a blank map

my sc2 is freshly installed and updated. now i cant play sc2 against the normal Blizz AI cause any map i load is blank

cause the Starcracked replaced My Core.SC2Mod in the liberty folder

my SC2 is beta 2 version 0.21.0.16094

I've Also noticed im not the first to post about this. but ive posted abit more information

Can someone helpful please reply. the other posts have no reply either.

• As mentioned many many times before, all custom/user created AIs do not work as of phase 2. Use the newest Allin1 launcher which includes the latest blizzard AI.

Lieutenant
  • Well not everybody reads the forums. you see the install instructions leading to starcrack and assume it works

since the install instructions state clearly "patch 17"

So can nibbits at least provide the Core.SC2Mod from patch 0.21.0.16094 inside the liberty mod folder for download so we can replace what the AI files replace and fix our sc2?

• anybody able to upload version 0.21.0.16094 Core.SC2Mod original from a fresh install inside the Liberty mod folder so people can repair there SC2?

• I am currently using the newest version of SC2ALLin1
    Yet it does not work for me it just keeps on being dark D:

Anonymous
    93.166.217.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: