Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• logo No vernam7 i just deleted whole battlenet cache and in documents maps cache and i have succesfully launched game. Just try it if you dont beleve me of course dont delete them in trash so you can restore them.

LOL what am i telling differed???
    thats what i said, or at least meant :P

be carefull i said problematic cache b.net or maps or both can cause loading issues, i didnt say Deleted cache will cause loading issues! thats the solution for loading. i know thats what i said! ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • It used to say "Unable to launch(load) MAP" but what you told me to do fixed that...NOW...

I have done everything you said and i cant seem to get it to work... It says... "Unable to launch game" now... I have XP BTW

Thanks

• you said:
    "bad map caches and files caches can prevent a game from launch logo " Maybe i didnt understand you correctly, but in my opinion it doesnt matter in what version of cache do you have when launching game becasuse those folders are created automatically.

Anonymous
    62.193.148.xxx
  • i deleted everything in both folders and i placed original maps in
    Documents\StarCraft II Beta\Maps\Cache
    but still same problem (unable to launch game)

Captain
  • there is no Difference to loading maps from another place by tool

Captain
  • I have deleted both caches in Documents\Starcraft II Beta\Maps\Cache and User\Username\Appdata\...\Blizzard Entertainment\Cache.

Then I launched Starcraft II.exe in the Starcraft II Beta directory in Program Files (x86) and then exited.

I replaced the Cache in the Appdata with the one I downloaded (Cache0331.rar) which was the one I downloaded from the replay tab in the SC2Allin1 tool. I did skip and did all that good stuff. I put the Original Blizzard maps in the Maps directory in Documents\Starcraft II Beta.

However, I'm still unable to load a map or load a replay. When I load a game, the game crashes. When I load a replay, it gives me an "Unable to launch game" error and sends me to the login page of SC2 Beta.

Please help. I'm sure several others are experiencing the same problem.

Anonymous
    72.83.233.xxx
  • ok guys first we need to solve what ai are you trying to launch where did you install that ai?You know the latest version of starcrack 7.02 is coming with a folder called Game Data so if you installed that folder in your default game direstory of starcraft II you will need to delete it. And use a tool deffault (AI_Base.SC2Data) which is same AI. It is located in your Allin1 directory so update your ai to that one then try launching the game.

Anonymous
    62.193.148.xxx
  • logook guys first we need to solve what ai are you trying to launch where did you install that ai?You know the latest version of starcrack 7.02 is coming with a folder called Game Data so if you installed that folder in your default game direstory of starcraft II you will need to delete it. And use a tool deffault (AI_Base.SC2Data) which is same AI. It is located in your Allin1 directory so update your ai to that one then try launching the game.

I'm using Starcraft 7.02 and I extracted it into the Starcraft II Beta directory under Program Files (x86).

Okay, so I have deleted GameData inside Starcraft II directory. I am confused about what to do with the AI_Base.SC2Data file. I have located it but where do I cut/copy it to? I assume the Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod, and I did that but the game still crashes.

Anonymous
    72.83.233.xxx
  • Same here....and the Gamedata folder came back

• No, dude dont copy that file just start your launcher click game option tab then in difficulty click Update A.I explorer will open and then point it to your ALLIn1 installation folder and select AI_Base.SC2Data

Anonymous
    62.193.148.xxx
  • Ya did that too : )

lets give vernam7 time, i have been using this launcher and its a great program.... No worries man im sure blizzard isnt makin it easy on ya.

• Just tried that and the game still crashed.

Anonymous
    72.83.233.xxx
  • hi Vernam, thanks for the update !
    anyway, I want to post some bug I found..
    sorry if this already posted before..

when I restart my game from f10, my race always change to other..

I played as zerg, and when I want to restart the game, my race change to terran...
    I played on scrap station using blizzard ori maps

• ok one by one

1)correction i reproduced this stupid bug with f10 restart, hmm it seems its all due to new AI, need more time to test.

2)the tool includes the 7.02 AI and all the needed folders and files for 702 are automatically been created when you select dificulty (easy/medium/hard) and they are geting deleted when the tool closes!!!

so dont look arround for manual installation.-

3)i am trying to think what else can be common in your systems and you have this launching error.
    i honestly cant reproduce this problem anymore, i had it once did the cache cleaning then everything worked fine! ok silly question but did you tried at least 1 restart? maybe a process is stuck.....or i am thinking of somehting else

guys who have error unable to load map, plz post here specific windows version and user account rights.
    there is one possibility i need 2 voluntiers to test a work arround for your systems.

also you run the tool as admin right?

i will be back with test results plz be cool. :P

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey i cant start the Allinone Launcher...
    I installed SC2 in the right folder and i have the correct maps etc...
    But when i double klicked on exe there is and Error
    i translate it so :D :
    The progress couldnt initialized correctly(0xc0000135)

TIGA you dont have the minum requirement!
    .net 3.5

Anonymous
    91.4.162.xxx
  • Actually I download the cache directly from blizzard thanks to bnet emulator in:
    http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2452&p=21341

I've tried to restart in 2 games. and both change my race after I restart f10..
    I always ran the launcher as admin. I use win 7 64 bit

and 1 more stupid question..
    how to quote in this forum??

• Found what is cause the F10 random race and probably this is the cause of the map failed to lauch!!!

defenetly not the tool, but the tool can prevent it from happening ;-)

FIxing right now and i will upload new version but before that

i need 2 people from here that had the issues to test it for me!

PM me!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I am on Win7 Home Premium 64bit

• windows xp pro sp3

Anonymous
    78.157.27.xxx
  • we are making huge changes in the AI diployement right now, this will take more time, we found some problems with ai and how its should be deployed to force latest starcraft make use of it!

when ready i will contact you

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • tommorow the new version will be released, Friday night!

this will make AI to work even if blizzard throughs an other stupid antihack patch :P and fix the F10 restart issue caused by the AI, and i am also releasing the new CustomAI editor.

the "Unable to open map" should also been fixed for those of you still having it. but allow me to insist that its not a tools fault nor AIs, just wrong cache files or wrong maps! and i am talkign about launching a game! not replays.

for now avoid F10 restart.

i have uploaded my patch 8 cache files here.
    try them if you have loading game issues. REplace all existed ones, and as i said remove cache maps also and use only the official Blizzard maps the link is in the tool's page.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Thanks for the hard work, guys. I appreciate it, and hopefully the next version works with the Blizz patch.

Just reporting that I deleted both the map cache and the battenet cache, replaced them with the downloads in this thread, ran allin1 as admin, and still couldn't run any replays. I can play vs the AI just fine, though.

Win 6 x64 here.

Anonymous
    67.180.29.xxx
  • Win 7 I mean...

Anonymous
    67.180.29.xxx
  • Game still crashes. I'm not getting the "Unable to load map" error.. the entire program crashes to the desktop.

Hopefully the update will fix the problem T.T...

• i use sc2 patch8 and its work fin with 6.7.0
    i think lazylaunch was Better than new system

Captain

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: