Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I recently updated my vid card driver(GeForce 9400 GT) after restarting my pc, this came up, i can't play since then.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • error said ALLin1 cant load devilNet2 dll

so maybe your AV(McAfee) or UAC did something (this is commented in manual)

turn them off and reinstall ALLin1

Captain
  • you are missing a dll or as terran said your AV has removed the dll!

but the main issues starts with the common question did you read the Installation guide?

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Replays are currently broken after the recent patch. Any word on a fix?
    Thanks

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • the ball its on Blizzard now sorry.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, I'm having trouble with the starcrack Ai. Blizzard Very Easy is too easy but then anything in ''Starcrack Ai'' is way too hard. From blizzard very easy to starcrack easy it's such an insane jump. I get cheesed by the time I get my cybernetics core up.. And I'm not a SC noob.. I get rushed with either 30 marines or 10 roaches+20lings (havn't tried protoss)in 1v1's. It's way too hard and unrealistic. It seems as if the Very Easy blizzard ai is doing what it's suppose to do but everything in Starcrack AI whether its easy,normal,hard it's just insanely hard. Any tips? I've reinstalled SC2 3 times, and reinstalled allin1 3 times as well. Is it just me? Cause I'm not doing anything wrong, I even rush out the zealots as fast as possible and they still manage to have 6 times my army within the first 4 minutes of the game.

Help me out please :)

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • when i start the game from launcher its starting SC2 for battle net i dont now why i cant play offline whit AI...

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • @YuGr: maybe you should check your replays and see what the AI is doing (or what you are doing wrong)...or better yet, check the AIdifficulty.galaxy file in C:\Program Files\StarCraft II Beta\SC2ALLin1\ai\scai folder after you launch the game. use different difficulty settings and check if the c_difficulty, c_mineralbonus and c_maphack change acccordingly with each difficulty (e.g., easy, medium, hard and insane) you choose...

Corporal
  • So can't the replays be fixed? I was hoping to watch them while the beta will be offline.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • The replay problem is on blizzard's part, to fix it, you have to edit the game itself, so no, the launcher cannot fix it.

Lieutenant
  • Followed every instruction to the T and i still get this error (i run as admin)

"I cant read this map! If its a custom map made by you, you must have correct player properties, start locations etc, to be recognised as a compatible melee map!"

then

"Access to the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sc2Beta\Scallin1\lastmap.scma' is denied

:(

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • I should say that is every single map, custom, the official ones linked, all of them.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • well when you see you have special problem with tool , such that one you have , you should know its return to you or your system fault :)

everything we can tell to you wroted in manual , if you really did all things right, you shouldnt have problem, you must check your system , be sure you did all things.

and sometimes restarting your system is good .

Captain
  • FrackFollowed every instruction to the T and i still get this error (i run as admin)

"I cant read this map! If its a custom map made by you, you must have correct player properties, start locations etc, to be recognised as a compatible melee map!"

then

"Access to the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sc2Beta\Scallin1\lastmap.scma' is denied

:(

You just need to run the launcher with Administrative privileges, otherwise it won't work.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • script logic error - invalid main state

all maps i load say this. My base works fine but the computer bases just mine minerals and thats all. They don't build any drones.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • Have same problem as http://sc2.nibbits.com/forums/goto/post/11099/: "Sorry I can't find your Starcraft 2 Beta installation path by reading registry! Is the game installed correctly"

SC2 located on C:\SC2b. I can see same path on registry by regedit on
    [HKLM\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II]
    "GamePath"="C:\\SC2b\\StarCraft II.exe"

How can I show path manualy?

Win XP Pro, no antivirus.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • same problem as Frack
    installed all as admin, allin started as admin, chache installed, maps installed, allin installed but different folder

plus few restarts plus few reinstalls, no firewall/antivir

os xp

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • ok have found the problem ..... xp ..the admin have no rights in the sc2 beta directory..

look here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/810881/en to solve the problem

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • can this thing work on MAC's????

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • did you see anything about macs on system requrements?
    did you read the system requrements?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have no problems on launching a game on XP SP3! But all of my replays stopped to work after patch 16... do you have some remedy for this Vernam? I think it's blizzard's fault why the replays dont work anymore...

cleared the cache on C:\Documents and settings\all users\application data\blizzard entertainment\cache

and

C:\Documents and settings\USERNAME\local setting\application data\blizzard entertainment\cache

and

C:\Documents and settings\USERNAME\My documents\starcraft ii beta\maps\cache

sorry for bad english T_T

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant
  • miguelgalit, the problem you posted has been answered multiple times on the very page you posted on, scroll up abit.

Lieutenant
  • Hey, Whenever i click on the SC2ALLin1 Launcher and choose my maps and race etc and hit launch it just brings up the official blizzard downloader and i have manualy patched up at 16.

Anonymous
    127.0.0.xxx
  • xxEnragedxxHey, Whenever i click on the SC2ALLin1 Launcher and choose my maps and race etc and hit launch it just brings up the official blizzard downloader and i have manualy patched up at 16.

probably you havent patched it manually correctly!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Veiormiguelgalit, the problem you posted has been answered multiple times on the very page you posted on, scroll up abit.

uhm, okay... so, thanks... uhm... ok... thanks a lot

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: