Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• man i'm using windows 8 is there any problem i doesn't work at all i can't even select a map :S

Anonymous
    190.56.253.xxx
  • ulisesman i'm using windows 8 is there any problem i doesn't work at all i can't even select a map :S

personaly i dont user windows bs 8. but people when follwoed teh basic rules about UAC, AV and other windows limitation was able to run the latest version of sc2allin1 normaly

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I confirm Windows 8 32bit UAC off/no AV working flawlessly.

Anonymous
    188.24.117.xxx
  • Hello.
    Im trying to play the Heart of the Swarm through SC2Allin1 11.2.15
    Version 10 worked great for me on wings of liberty, but every time I click on the new yellow eagle icon the menu apears but in white and black windows with no graphics or use and marked as "not responding"..
    I installed the game by the instructions and finished the story line but i cant play skirmish. please help, maybe I missed something.

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • JeebsHello.
    Im trying to play the Heart of the Swarm through SC2Allin1 11.2.15
    Version 10 worked great for me on wings of liberty, but every time I click on the new yellow eagle icon the menu apears but in white and black windows with no graphics or use and marked as "not responding"..
    I installed the game by the instructions and finished the story line but i cant play skirmish. please help, maybe I missed something.

so you say that when you try to run the latest version, it just freezes in your system?

give more details, waht os you have, if you have disables UAC, AV, if you are an Adminsitrator user, where the sc2allin1 is installed and if the folder which is installed is "accessed by Everyone in the security tab of teh folder."

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • yes, it does freeze when I try to run it.
    My operating system is Windows 7 64-bit, i dont know what "UAC" stands for im sorry.. my anti virus is microsoft security essentials - tried to run when it was on and off- still freezes. im the administrator, i selected "administrator priorities" on the exe (not sure the "_" is the same my pc is in russian).
    Installed it in C:\program files (x86)\starcraft\SC2Allin1, gave it full access as much as I could. when I right click and "Run as Anministrator" still the same freeze..

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • Any word on the problem with the launcher being stuck on medium AI being fixed? Enjoy Iron Man 2!

Anonymous
    68.231.44.xxx
  • Jeebsyes, it does freeze when I try to run it.
    My operating system is Windows 7 64-bit, i dont know what "UAC" stands for im sorry.. my anti virus is microsoft security essentials - tried to run when it was on and off- still freezes. im the administrator, i selected "administrator priorities" on the exe (not sure the "_" is the same my pc is in russian).
    Installed it in C:\program files (x86)\starcraft\SC2Allin1, gave it full access as much as I could. when I right click and "Run as Anministrator" still the same freeze..

well did you read teh instructions at all?

we say dont install it in the starcraft 2 directory, and if you dont know what the UAC is please google it how to turn it off in windows 7.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • SwansAny word on the problem with the launcher being stuck on medium AI being fixed? Enjoy Iron Man 2!

no nothing yet.

p.s what iron man 2 should we enjoy?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Ha... Was searching forums for any info on an update and it put a post you mentioned finally getting to see it on top, didnt notice the age of the post. hope you enjoyed it ages ago XD. Thanks for the update.

Anonymous
    68.231.44.xxx
  • I didnt install in where the main game is obviously... just a folder named starcraft.

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • Oh I also checked what UAC is and it was off the entire time aparenetly..

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • I tried to play around with it a bit more, eventualy it showed me a "Send report" that says "Cant find MapInfo".
    I Sent that report.. I dont know what else to do, id really love to use that software again

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • @Vernam7 im sorry for nagging but.. did poke around about my problem by any chance? im really waiting for some sord of solution.. I would love to use the interface again, its really great when it works properly.

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • I use it for SC2 HOTS only bug I find is that no matter which difficulty I choose enemies A.I. are always set to medium, other than that work great.

Anonymous
    141.170.194.xxx
  • Jeebs@Vernam7 im sorry for nagging but.. did poke around about my problem by any chance? im really waiting for some sord of solution.. I would love to use the interface again, its really great when it works properly.

during loading the tool tries to read your maps in your documents\sc2\maps folder maybe you have problematic maps in there?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7
    Jeebs@Vernam7 im sorry for nagging but.. did poke around about my problem by any chance? im really waiting for some sord of solution.. I would love to use the interface again, its really great when it works properly.

during loading the tool tries to read your maps in your documents\sc2\maps folder maybe you have problematic maps in there?

amm could be, I dont remember, ill try move the maps to another location and load it again.

its kinda off topic but the original game updated itself to 2.0.7 and I cant get in to it. are you guys working on any solution about that?

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • Deleted all maps and it worked like a charm, thanks mate!

Anonymous
    79.180.165.xxx
  • my sc2allin1 starts ok but i cant play a vs. ai game. The game launches and says that it cant load that map with starter edition. Any ideas?

Anonymous
    79.112.24.xxx
  • macronmy sc2allin1 starts ok but i cant play a vs. ai game. The game launches and says that it cant load that map with starter edition. Any ideas?

then dont post here
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/startcraft-the-offline-starcraft-ii-loader/

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi. The sc2Allin1 v10.3.3 it's amazing Vernam.

I know it's a question about an older version, but everytime i choose the race and the color, for my custom map, and the game it's loaded, the game gives me a random race with the red color by default.

¿What it's happenig or am I doing something wrong?

When i made the map i set to Any the race and the color, but i supposed the sc2Allin1 will change it for me. The other options are good.

Bye, thank you.

I have:
    - stacraft II v1.4.4,
    - sc2Allin1 10.3.3

• AlvarHi. The sc2Allin1 v10.3.3 it's amazing Vernam.

I know it's a question about an older version, but everytime i choose the race and the color, for my custom map, and the game it's loaded, the game gives me a random race with the red color by default.

When i made the map i set to Any the race and the color, but i supposed the sc2Allin1 will change it for me. The other options are good.

Bye, thank you.

I have:
    - stacraft II v1.4.4,
    - sc2Allin1 10.3.3

are you sure you use maps compatible to the old version you have? 144 its very old and i dont have the blizzard melee maps from back then!

i strongly recomend to upgrade your game and then sc2allin1, i dont support older versions.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Vernam7
    AlvarHi. The sc2Allin1 v10.3.3 it's amazing Vernam.

Bye, thank you.

I have:
    - stacraft II v1.4.4,
    - sc2Allin1 10.3.3

are you sure you use maps compatible to the old version you have? 144 its very old and i dont have the blizzard melee maps from back then!

i strongly recomend to upgrade your game and then sc2allin1, i dont support older versions.

Hello. Thanks for the response. No problem about that Vernam, i have the older maps, the only problem is in settings the race and the player color to a map I made with the Starcraft Map Editor.

Well i don't update the game, because the conection here is terrible and my computer it's not so good. But any help will be welcome from other users.

By the way if you are interested the portraits for Guest mode are located in the cache:

StarCraft II\Battle.net\Cache\74\39\7439d0355829b6cc7491a95f9cf78224edbfaa1082ad4372eb57de2c78115c3e.wafl

But when you modify the picture file and load the game; The program take a while loading the portraits and change the file to it's original file again. Sure called from other location, but there it is the key place.

I setted the .wafl file like "only lecture" and then in the game the portraits pictures in guest mode: doesn't load anymore. ;).

Just saying.

• Hi Vernam7 I have a problem using the launcher and i dont see the answer in F&Q so i ask here. The launcher work fine i guess but when the game start all the AI always show "Medium" when i point the mouse on them say map like "Zenith" or "Extinction" no matter what difficulty i set for them before launch the game & some map like "Big Game Hunters" didnt show the AI difficulty. So how to fix this ??
    Many thanks for your time.

Anonymous
    124.13.95.xxx
  • Sorry for my previous AI's medium difficulty question, looks like someone already point that out before me.
    Thanks for the useful launcher & your time.

Anonymous
    219.92.122.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: