Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• Dru1v1v1erHello!
    Can anybody help me? My game crashes any time when I try to launch it. I reinstall SC2 but it's not help. Only 7.73 works, but after 10 patch game crashes with report:
    Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
    Имя приложения: SC2.exe
    Версия приложения: 0.11.0.15133
    Отметка времени приложения: 4bd1ec98
    Имя модуля с ошибкой: Battle.net.dll
    Версия модуля с ошибкой: 1.0.0.19468
    Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 4bc8ee30
    SC2launcher works on "s2ma" maps without AI. plz help me.

reinstall the game, and then the latest tool. 7.7.3 was version dependable and was destroying your patch 10!!!
    we said that in the past!
    SOLUTION: just uninstall and reinstall the game and all its patches up to 10, then use version v9.3.3 or newer DONT ever use the 7.7.3 again!

btw we dont understand Russian :) sorry
    and i dont care about "SC2launcher" problems :D

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • oy. I don't know how to explain my problem. I use 7.73 only in past with 8 patch. After i delete 7.73 I never install it again.
    About a report.In my opinion most important thing is "module name with error:battle.net.dll" in report. And i say about SC2launcher because SC2 is work. Forget about SC2launcher.

I should learn English better in my school :)

I try to reinstall all again.

• @vernam7: just encountered the mainstate error in the known issues section. its weird coz it only occurs when you place protoss on player 1 slot. but if you move it to other slots the error does not occur. this may be AI script related.. :)

Corporal
  • Syryuu@vernam7: just encountered the mainstate error in the known issues section. its weird coz it only occurs when you place protoss on player 1 slot. but if you move it to other slots the error does not occur. this may be AI script related.. :)

did you get your private messages?
    what build do you use? i have send you a private build!
    also ccT told me his Protoss ai wasnt polished, he may skipeed something.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i've just read your message. i'm having problems downloading the file. well, i guess i'll have to wait for your official release then. anyways, i'm off to bed coz i still have to go to work tomorrow. peace and gud luck with your next release! :) ...signing off for today...

Corporal
  • Why does my launcher crash when I try to launch it? I am on Patch 10 with 9.3.3. I have never ran the older version (i think it was 7.3.3) on patch 10 either. I have uninstalled the older version of the launcher before installing the newest version too. I have tried run as administrator and compatibility mode too. What is up?

Anonymous
    124.193.12.xxx
  • MMM im having a different problem, The All in 1 tool doesnt even start, it started since upgraded from version 7.99. Im 99% positive its something with my system, since nobody else apears to have the same problem, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the beta 6 times so im just looking for information if theres something else i should delete after an uninstall. Thanks for the help!!

Anonymous
    189.135.221.xxx
  • UberBWhy does my launcher crash when I try to launch it? I am on Patch 10 with 9.3.3. I have never ran the older version (i think it was 7.3.3) on patch 10 either. I have uninstalled the older version of the launcher before installing the newest version too. I have tried run as administrator and compatibility mode too. What is up?

read the russian post above! dont be lazy! read the instruction! ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ThagirionMMM im having a different problem, The All in 1 tool doesnt even start, it started since upgraded from version 7.99. Im 99% positive its something with my system, since nobody else apears to have the same problem, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the beta 6 times so im just looking for information if theres something else i should delete after an uninstall. Thanks for the help!!

you dont give enough info to be helped, " a generic doesnt run" mean nothing to me.....:(

have you done EVERYTHING from the installation steps in the download page? EVERYTHING?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yes, although im doing it over again right now, and in the afternoon ill be able to try it on another computer. I've tracked it to an invalid operation exception. I think its quite likely that you are trying to read a file i have misplaced of something so im looking into it.

Anonymous
    189.135.221.xxx
  • ThagirionYes, although im doing it over again right now, and in the afternoon ill be able to try it on another computer. I've tracked it to an invalid operation exception. I think its quite likely that you are trying to read a file i have misplaced of something so im looking into it.

if the installation of the tool was succesfully all the files needed are there....

do more tests and let us know.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hello, did it all over again, and managed to launch your launcher with the visual studio debugger to se the inner exception. And aparently the error is creating the form and it says that the Verdana font does not accept regular style.

As i see it that probably means something is not right with my computer and the font is corrupted or something. Im gonna try to get the font from another machine.

Anonymous
    189.135.221.xxx
  • hmmm that stupid verdana missing font has happened before to 1-3 users i dont get it how can windows dont have the damn font?

anyway a simple instalation of all verdana normal italic bold is the solution gl.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • It really great, I'm appreciate for the time you take to developing it. My AI really working with this Patch as well as other AI.

GreenTeaAI 0.4241

Thanks very much.

To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult.
    GT Creator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Ptanhkhoa
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yep, just did it, and it worked. Thanks a lot, i was sure it was something to do with my system. I hope somebody else can see this if it happens to them. Thanks a lot for a great tool!!! You are amazing.

Anonymous
    189.135.221.xxx
  • ptanhkhoaIt really great, I'm appreciate for the time you take to developing it. My AI really working with this Patch as well as other AI.

GreenTeaAI 0.4241

Thanks very much.

i told you i will make it open.

now dont spam :P lol hehe

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • hi ,
    i dont know if it is a problem with the launcher but since patch 10 .when I select units there is not a green circle but 2 green bars
    i only play with terrans
    and sorry of my poor english ^^'

Anonymous
    41.202.192.xxx
  • Hi .

I was wondering if we can play the custom maps with this launcher .

Thanks .

Anonymous
    89.2.42.xxx
  • The launcher is editing the AI file to include the settings for Hard mode even when I chose to launch Easy or Medium Starcrack A.I. The Blizzard Very Easy works just fine, but the launcher seems to have forgotten how to code for any A.I. setting that isn't Hard.

Anonymous
    130.184.250.xxx
  • Hey Vernam!

It is my second time havng issues with the software and I hope that the advice will be merely as good!

Eversince I went form V 7.9.9 to 9.3.3, when I launch a game, it transfer's me to blizzard's patch updater where everything goes well until...!

I get a message at the end of the update " Aboting update. cause: update on file ''Base\mods\Liberty.Sc2mod\... \SpineCrawler.m3'' could not apply. (source= invalid size: expected 1462768, actual 1441808).

Is that the fault of SC2ALLIN1 or just my sc2 client?

Thanks

Anonymous
    72.10.150.xxx
  • @Pagan Lanister: I think the SC2 files have been altered in some way. A clean SC2 install plus patches should fix that.

Corporal
  • TerranzThe launcher is editing the AI file to include the settings for Hard mode even when I chose to launch Easy or Medium Starcrack A.I. The Blizzard Very Easy works just fine, but the launcher seems to have forgotten how to code for any A.I. setting that isn't Hard.

you are wrong the msg "prepare for terible damage" appears in all 3level in starcrack ai 7 and later

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I use win 7 32 bit ultimate Ru,
    RU-ru localization, and I installed everything in default folder and have a problem with launch a game with StarCrack ALLin1 (v9.3.3BETA). When my internet connection is disabled manually, launcher and game working perfectly, but when internet is turn on, game trying to download update "sc2-0.2.0.13891-0.3.0.14093-x86-Win-ruRU-locale" and blizzard updater crush in short time, but i have already install 0.11.0.15133 version, after complete reinstalling game and updating to last version problem not disappered. Sorry for bad English ;)

Anonymous
    109.87.81.xxx
  • Vernam, the Russian guy is talking about the game itself. I am talking about your launcher.

Anonymous
    124.193.12.xxx
  • UberBVernam, the Russian guy is talking about the game itself. I am talking about your launcher.

then read the installation steps and give me more details, a crash mean nothing to me.

do you have the verdana fondt (bold italic etc) installed in your system? this could help.

so windows for unknown reason do not have this font.

google it

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: