Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• ok if you want i will upload big patch (first in beta phase 2) for you and what you need to do is just simply patch it manualy. ok?

Anonymous
    109.77.111.xxx
  • awesome thanks :) il do it .. hope its different from patch 16 :P because i have the patches they just wont manually patch :p

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • what version do you use US EU ? i have only US...

Anonymous
    109.77.111.xxx
  • im US too

Anonymous
    72.252.147.xxx
  • this patch has everythink from 1 to 16 :)

Anonymous
    109.77.111.xxx
  • I have a problem. I do everything like the install guide, but it doesn't work :S. I downloaded the Sc2allin1 v10.0.0: First I installed the sc2, i downloaded the Updates (v17, because the game never start to update), after i got the Sc2AllIn1, edited the Caché but the buttom "Crack Latest Patch" doesn't work... I tried and nothing; I cant play... Help Please?

Anonymous
    200.90.211.xxx
  • hey guys i know its been a while but ive been on vacation got back not to long ago.
    i finished my patcher package with patches 1-18 i added a tools page for it here: http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcraft-2-beta-autopatcher-for-patches-1-18/

so we can all patch and play offline, dont know if it matters any more though with starcraft II out on the 27 lol.

anyway there you go if your interested.

my update script will now check if its in the right directory. It will also check to see if all the required files are present if not it will give you an error msg on what is wrong and how to fix it.

Corporal
  • When i launch my game,it works but it keeps on a black screen,and don't know why.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • @vernam7, when you select difficulties using GreenTea slot 1 is automatically medium no matter what you select. This doesn't happen with other slots.

• After I install it, I'm missing the sc2allin1/objects. How do I get it?

This is what I did:

1. Turn off AVGfree
    2. Set the setup to run as admin
    3. Run the setup
    4. Try to run the launcher
    5. Get error that says it cannot find sc2allin1/objects

Anonymous
    96.52.245.xxx
  • Dimenus@vernam7, when you select difficulties using GreenTea slot 1 is automatically medium no matter what you select. This doesn't happen with other slots.

its not my problem i think, something maybe wrong with the ai......i will check this out again

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have no problems booting it up,But i see the Mouse the background keeps blackscreen Please help me Vernam7,Thanks i spend alot of hours fixing it.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • BjornI have no problems booting it up,But i see the Mouse the background keeps blackscreen Please help me Vernam7,Thanks i spend alot of hours fixing it.

if you read my previous comments i said Black map= game not correctly patched to v20(patch 17) cache needs to be deleted!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I deleted my Cache and Putted the New 1 in that i read in the Turtorial but still i can't find it i patched it,with my game.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • Could you give me a decent link for updating my game?Thanks for help and sorry.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • BjornCould you give me a decent link for updating my game?Thanks for help and sorry.

look to the tools there is an AUtopatch 1-18! read it the solution is THERE! do few clicks by your self ;-)

To play DONT put any chache! just delete them!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i normaly know alot about this,but i put in in my Starcraft 2 folder i launch it but it doesn't find the blizardUpdater.exe but when i put it in the support folder it doesn't find the starcraft 2 exe maybe i have a bad Download but it's just the starcraft 2 installer so SERIEUSLY i don't get it...

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • Ok,Everything works but now when i boot it it says something about the starcraft 2 license and then it redirects me to logging in how do i shortcut that? Thanks?.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • i did everything,Delete cache,Update the 1-18,sc2allin1,But it say not a valid starcraft 2 licence,and then i must push ok and it goes to inlog screen,Sorry for asking help can't find it myself.THANKS

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • READ the damn 1st page dude!!!!! c on!!!!!!! its on the 1st page of the downlaod section AND into our FAQ!!!!!!!!! you just have to crack the latest patch now by pressing one time one button!!!!

c one! i dont have problem helping but i do have problem helping other even for breathing!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I apologise alot,i got it now i forgot to click the crack button works fine now Thanks.

Anonymous
    94.226.58.xxx
  • I keep getting blank maps. Any ideas?

I updated the cache and I am not getting any errors but when I launch a map all I see is the map but no starting building or units.

Anonymous
    70.161.132.xxx
  • @Mach the same goes to YOU READ!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I have the same error, please help! :(

Anonymous
    24.125.32.xxx
  • Hello, I'm Korean.

Error Message
    "C:\Program Files\Starcrat Ⅱ beta\SC2Allin1\GameStrings.txt" is not found.

How Can I solve this?

Although I reinstalled SC2Allin1, this error message is generated again.

Anonymous
    59.3.83.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: