Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• I can't get custom AIs to work. They worked just fine in an older version. I added the ai to the ai folder just like before, but when I select "use custom AI" it doesn't do anything. Before it let you select the AI after clicking the box.

Anonymous
    24.17.242.xxx
  • Read the forums, most custom AIs do not work as of beta phase 2.

Lieutenant
  • is there a launcher that can use green tea AI?

Anonymous
    24.17.242.xxx
  • Spider-Waffleis there a launcher that can use green tea AI?

only this one and its working you are doing something probably wrong.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i continue to have issues with the last few loaders. I was using an earlier version with no problems, but when i installed the last two or three updates and launch the game, i get a black/ blank screen with a star craft styled mouse pointer. the screen will sit there indefinitely and never loads anything. previously i saw the starcraft II wings of liberty loading bar, and then i could play fine. I know this is not a system issue because i have reformatted in between the last few times I tried your loaders, but the same exact thing happened. I am using 64 bit win 7 and have disable antivirus uac ETC. as well as following your guidlines as far as i know. The same thing happens no matter what map i try it on.

Anonymous
    174.49.11.xxx
  • hi, i am new here
    i downloaded the allin1 tool and extracted it as admin
    when i start the launcher, i can set settigns and load maps, everything works fine
    but when i click "launch", i get a black screen with the sc2 cursor, and nothing is loading.

what am i doing wrong?

graNite

• Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I read the FAQ but i didn't see the problem that my client is not fully updated. Ty for your help,, now i know.

• its on the 1st questions! the faq is constantly updated! gl with your Update make sure you get yor game to show into the main screen down right at least this version

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Any idea why it looks like this?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17image

Any idea why it looks like this?

your windows has issues with transparency we really tried to fix this up but some graphic cards in xp just suck i will have to pass that to Sindrome, you can PM him as well

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • When i try to play the game I get an error
    In which I get a message saying logic error zerg Protoss and even for terrain
    The only thing they do is is get minerals like if there were no AI
    I didn't have this problem with the older version :(
    There also is no AI in the AI Folder!

Anonymous
    93.166.217.xxx
  • Nevermind I forgot to import the AI :P

Anonymous
    93.166.217.xxx
  • When i run SC2ALLin1 and adjust the teams, difficulties and so on and click launch its just a black screen and nothing happens, all i can see is my cursor.

Anonymous
    87.80.123.xxx
  • Launcher is only working with patch 17 or 18, any other patch will not work and will cause black screens.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17Launcher is only working with patch 17 or 18, any other patch will not work and will cause black screens.

let me repeat that once more (i even made a new screenshot in the downloadpage they dont seem to get it!)

i am thinking of making an internal tool check before launch to see if the game is actually patched!

and i am gonna release this today among few other small updates!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, I'm having problems starting up the launcher. I've searched around but I can't find the answer, so any help would be appreciated. Here's the report:
    I do have .Net 3.5, and veranda font installed from the links you provided, thanks.

Description
    Stopped working

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: sc2allin1.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 10.2.2.0
    Problem Signature 03: 3a
    Problem Signature 04: SC2ALLin1
    Problem Signature 05: 10.2.2.0
    Problem Signature 06: 3a
    Problem Signature 07: 12
    Problem Signature 08: ae
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 4105

Anonymous
    173.181.93.xxx
  • are you an admin with rights to your system?
    did all files properly install and your antivirus is it off or has it in excludes?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yes, I have admin privileges and running everything in admin mode, disabled AVG resident shield, after everything extracts from sc2allin1 I click on the application and it just shows that error.

Anonymous
    173.181.93.xxx
  • Ok have the same problem like Xel. No yellow minerals and NO xel nagatowers. I try the same like him but doesn´t work. Xel dont post his way to Fix. Help would be nice

Anonymous
    77.22.36.xxx
  • SwineOk have the same problem like Xel. No yellow minerals and NO xel nagatowers. I try the same like him but doesn´t work. Xel dont post his way to Fix. Help would be nice

reading the FAQ and get your answer from there would be nicer ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • zearophYes, I have admin privileges and running everything in admin mode, disabled AVG resident shield, after everything extracts from sc2allin1 I click on the application and it just shows that error.

not after installation before its recomended to disable the avg, because it searches and blocks files thinging its dangerous, anyway a screenshot of your sc2allin1 install folder would be helpful something is missing i think.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Faq dont help

Anonymous
    77.22.36.xxx
  • SwineFaq dont help

YES IT DOES your minerals and xel naga tower missing question has a solution, would you like someone to do it for you? or would you like to learn your self?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Sorry it does NOT help me!!!! also sorry and n1 help to flame me

Anonymous
    77.22.36.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: