Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• SwineSorry it does NOT help me!!!! also sorry and n1 help to flame me

just tell me how doesnt help you? exactly plz because you will drive us crazy here :P

doesnt it give you a link for this?
    http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcraft-2-beta-autopatcher-for-patches-1-18/

did you go there? read the guys instructions and do it?

it cant be simpler sorry there is nothing else we can do for you.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey, here's the image

This is after I deleted the last folder and installed again with AVG disabled before. The ai folder has nothing, and the other folder has gamehotkeys.

Anonymous
    173.181.93.xxx
  • Hot Infothis launcher is going to get its latest update probably today or tomorrow and that Will allow you to play skirmish with the RETAIL! the update is already done i just have to extract the new maps and upload them for you and make a new setup for the v10.3.3

this version will NOT crack the retail game thought, if you want to do this (and avoid Validation errors etc), you will have to use an other tool (which is around here ;-) to combine its crack and then use the launcher to load the maps and play skirmish with Both blizzard AND custom AI.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • thanks vernam...! thanks!!! im gonna play sc2 campaign with cracks! lol

I <3 sc2allin1 tool LOL!!!! *note: I bought a signature just for that*
    Sergeant
  • Hey vernam and everyone else!

Got a problem with the map being empty on start at patch 18 build 16094. Everything ran on admin mind u and with the beta phase 2 map pack vernam gives on newest launcher page also! Further on yes read the other peeps probs on it and deleting or using other cache which i believe is a patch 17 (bet this is my prob).
    No matter trying with cache deleted in both all users and other one in appdata it still loads maps empty. If I try with the cache patch 17 folder replaced in both spots i still get same problem..eh.

On a side note I dont know if it matters but i set AI by blizzards defualt to insane (heard patch 16 on gave us all of them). Also I'm running Win7 64bit Ultimate. MUCH Thx in advance

• Hello Everyone,

I installed everything accordingly but I got the problem that on SC@ALLin1.exe startup I get the message:

Sorry, I can't find your Starcraft 2 Beta installation path by reading your registery! ....

Now I think the problem is that my game is Starcraft 2 and NOT Starcraft 2 Beta. Does anyone have a clue what I can do to still player skirmish? For when I try skirmish in my game it says I need to activate.

P.S. I also tried valk launcher but the maps wouldnt load there and the lazy loader crashed on map pick aswell. So I tried SC2ALLin1 and I end up with the startup problem.

Kind Regards,
    Marijn

Anonymous
    83.80.131.xxx
  • the current loader version is for the BETA you can trick your system to load the retail but thats not a good idea, anyway its better to wait my next version that is retail 100% ready and with the retail maps!

;-) look at the General Chat topic i have a preview.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • GhosI was wondering,can it be integrated with next version which means whether we launch the game from SC2Allin1 shortcut or regular from the game's shortcut,can it perceive SC2Allin1 custom content in the game?

like what what do you mean?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • GhosCan the game perceive SC2Allin1 custom content? i mean not only launching the game from SC2allin1 but also through the game.when we click on single player/versus ai can the game perceive AIs,Maps all SC2Allin1 custom content(from single player game menu) with next version?

i dont get the "perceive" its like you are asking me to make the sc2allin1 somehow a patcher and make the retail understand what? offline skirmish?

custom ai? for example you want to be able to load the custom AI from the game it self? its possible yes we did that before, even allow online gaming with the custom AI, the point is that means i have to permanent (maybe) alter game files and that will cause lot of problems to gamers later, and questions! maybe even crashes! dot forget the AI in some parts its common skirmish and campaign altering the retail will mess things up, AND then this is a MOD not a sc2 anymore!

i cant think of other "sc2allin1 settings that you want to pass to the game!

if i understood wrong plz give me an example to understand better.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Can I please get some help with the maps empty problem with build 16094. Keep fiddlin with it, way i got autopatcher to work for win7.
    Just this last problem and heck sc2 is rdy to go, finally see if blizz made some ok ai. Plz dont think im pestering, just hopefully not forgotten. xD
    Oh or better yet (edited from min earlier lol) is there a way to downgrade to patch 17 per chance? Would prob pwn this problem. =^.^=

• FioreCan I please get some help with the maps empty problem with build 16094. Keep fiddlin with it, way i got autopatcher to work for win7.
    Just this last problem and heck sc2 is rdy to go, finally see if blizz made some ok ai. Plz dont think im pestering, just hopefully not forgotten. xD
    Oh or better yet (edited from min earlier lol) is there a way to downgrade to patch 17 per chance? Would prob pwn this problem. =^.^=

1) there is no downgrade option just find the base16094 folder in your sc2beta installation and rename it lets say to _base16094 the game will load the previous version.

2)we said 1 trillion times!
    black maps = not right applied verion, no admin rights, antivirus prevents editing, you modified manually other files and installed Other AI!!! so you have to uninstall everything and again install and again patch AND DO NOT ADD ANY AI files and DO NOT EDIT any game files! GT ai can only be placed in tools\ai folder.-

also Very old maps are the cause for blackmaps sometimes.get the latest from our download page

i cant tell you anything else its your installation issu not the tools so i cant help you more! you have to find it alone now!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • GhosNo buddy,that is not what i meant :) I was trying to say,you know for single player gaming the game tries to connect to blizzard server which is bad and looking for custom content that keeps us connected to internet all the time and we are being like is that why we paid all this $ for right.But Instead of trying to connect to blizzard's single player server and looking for custom content,it would be better if it could detect SC2Allin1,i meant by perceive,detect. Yes mate,i would like the game to understand SC2Allin1 one and its files as a custom mod anyway they made it all customized this time.So when we install the SC2Allin1 tool it can be also detected inside the game which would make it official.

that is b.net emulator my friend! tha is serious cracking and hacking and not just offline campaign, Blizzard get Really ungry when messing with her B.net service (history never liys) and even thouhgt i admit i have teh latest b.net source code evailable that starcrack team was making back then, (i am,was part of the team so i had access to it ;-)

even thought this source code is working to a very good point and with lots of help and assitance Could be Finished, I am not gona take part in any of it!

even if i would i would never said so, but i will not.

so what you are asking its too damn illegal+dangerous to mess with all by my self!

so no! :)

p.s after all why would you want skirmish from within the game? sc2allin1 has WAY MORE options! not to sound cocky but if i knew good flash i could make a damn amazing scalable UI and trust me the launcher UI would be so much cooler than the current game UI it self in Skirmish, you would never start the game again from its icon :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yea just tried step one (acutally before u said anything, not too nubish) and the game still blacks/empty. Eh glad i pack rat stuff on here. Backed it down to 16036 and re-cracked with launcher. But yep, oh and no I didn't modify anything, just let auto patcher 1-18 do everything..followed the instructions bc thats the only way it got this far! xD

But yesh, off to reinstall, thx for info and ima make sure all of it admin/no modify, jus ur stuff and auto. >.< brb

• GhosVernam,no you got me wrong.Ok lets make it clear :) i have read bnet 2.0 forum today as blizzard made it dependable and allows custom mods simply my question was can we add SC2Allin1 as a custom mod officially(not by cracking or anything),because custom mods are allowed on bnet,thats why i am asking you.

PS:I love your launcher you know that,its the best thing happened to SC2 ever ;)

what kind of mod? for the GT ai? still i dont get it!!
    sorry man, the tool is help you prepair a game and launche it, now what this has to do with MODs in sc2?

Mod can be consider a general or small modification of the game to play "differently", so A GreenTie Mod yes can be done but i am not making the AI, sure i can make a tool to Install this AI to sc2 retail thought, but up to there!

what else has the launcher to make it MOD?

mod is a conversion of something in most cases, lets say i make a CnC game with SC2 editor and i want this to be installed and played, Thats a MOD, the sc2allin1 is not a mod!

just give me a practical example of what you have in mind exactly....i have to continue my campaign you know :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Alright!

Go Go Go! xD Thx Vernam for reinstall, bleh was waitin for last resort on it but meh..still tho man sry soundin nubish..hell i kno binary n stuffz..college mein! =P Still my stuff is server not like yourz, propz on skills no doubt. ANYWAYS, thx tho for support, hopefully shove sum donations in yo face soon.

Later man

• i dont understant that way off speaking so sorry but did you fixed your problem or not?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Well soundin happy and mimickin marines..bleh, shorter version. Yes

• FioreWell soundin happy and mimickin marines..bleh, shorter version. Yes

lol i told you! its not launcher fault 100% ;-)

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • yep, was my bad actually, there was for some reason sum files missin in version..dunno how, autopatcher got it patched for me bc of some patch 16 error manually doing it.
    Grah, prob me jus laggin win7 with so many torrent/firefox/other games...well jus plain multitaskin this laptop to death.
    Cheers tho~ Thx again

• Hi vern...! dude im having a problem here...when i doble click the launcher a message pops up saying that it can't load my settings that i have deleted the default directories or something... can you help me ? nice work by the way, launcher looks cool...!

Anonymous
    200.8.84.xxx
  • I got the message> Launcher is only compatible with the latest built of sc2. The auto dowloader installed the latest patch, i cracked the latest patch but still got the message.

Sorry for my English, thanks for your help

Anonymous
    81.183.83.xxx
  • Hi, I'm having trouble running the launcher itself. Here's a screenshot of the error message I keep getting:

I'm on Windows XP SP3 and I have installed .NET 3.5 and 4. Am I doing something else wrong? Thanks.

Anonymous
    58.69.8.xxx
  • Did you guys check the FAQ???!!!

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • The first time i open the launcher it was fine but when try to add custom ai the launcher froze and i restarted it but it won't open and it shows this error

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

• Did you try to reinstal the launcher?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: