Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• yea and i even reinstall sc2 but doesn't work

• Vernam might know more about this but I think this is a .net framework problem. Maybe installing version 4 .net framework will fix it.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Yeah, I've gone over the FAQ. Ended up installing .NET 3.5 and 4 as suggested, but nothing's changed. I also tried disabling AVG Antivirus. Nothing else seems to fit my problem.

And I'm stopping short of reinstalling my OS, thanks. haha :)

Anonymous
    58.69.8.xxx
  • What OS are you using hewo?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • i could open it the first time but i can't after i added the custom ai

i have .NET 4 installed

• Did you remove the custom AI?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I had it do that to me when trying to launch it from the desktop shortcut. Straight from the .exe was fine though, just had to make a new shortcut.

• i deleted everything inside the ai folder but still doesn't work

i'm having this problem... can anyone help me...? i´ve spent several hours triying to solve it but nothing so far, i've also read the FAQ but there's nothing about this

Anonymous
    200.8.84.xxx
  • D4rkVizardThe first time i open the launcher it was fine but when try to add custom ai the launcher froze and i restarted it but it won't open and it shows this error

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

CHECK YOU RIGHTS AND MAPS! DELETE ALL PREVIOUS GAME VERSIONS! TRY WITH EMPTY MAPS AND ONLY THOSE I POSTED ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

DAMN MY CAPS LOCK IS LOCKED :p

if there was a problem with the tool everybody would have it not few individuals that (with all do respect) do not read the installation guid and they think they did it all right!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • @Cry17
    I'm using Windows XP SP3.

Anonymous
    58.69.8.xxx
  • how do you delete all previous game version?

edit:
    problem solved

• The folder "<EULA>" could not be created.
    The file "I:\Installer UI 2.MPQE" could not be opened, because an error 108 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (MPQArchive::Open)

help ?

Anonymous
    92.83.41.xxx
  • why are my maps in sc2 out of order
    before it was based on the player slot and now it's just random

is there anyway of restoring it back to normal?

• D4rkVizardwhy are my maps in sc2 out of order
    before it was based on the player slot and now it's just random

is there anyway of restoring it back to normal?

1st of all glad that i was truth (again :P) told you heheeh

2) the maps order is based on the actuall filename, if you want you can rename thenlike that (2)Map Name.SC2Map from with in the tool and then refresh to reorder them by the (number) its simple.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey vernman .... i downloaded ur latest launcher for the Retail version and when i start the launcher and start the game after it loads it gives me the message " unable to validate Starcraft 2 License, Please Log on to you Battle.net account etc... " Can u tell me whats wrong and how can i fix ? thnx anyways for you efforts

Anonymous
    188.123.170.xxx
  • i Have the original version of the game but cannot use your launcher it tells me that he cannot find the beta version of the game .. i use the newest launcher.

Anonymous
    84.114.30.xxx
  • Hey vernman .... i downloaded ur latest launcher for the Retail version and when i start the launcher and start the game after it loads it gives me the message " unable to validate Starcraft 2 License, Please Log on to you Battle.net account etc... "
    Same problem here ....

Anonymous
    79.100.137.xxx
  • FrtHey vernman .... i downloaded ur latest launcher for the Retail version and when i start the launcher and start the game after it loads it gives me the message " unable to validate Starcraft 2 License, Please Log on to you Battle.net account etc... "
    Same problem here ....

READ THE FAQ its not the tools problem you dont have a crack or a biught game, sc2allin1 Will NOT crack it for you read around the forums before posting there are TONS of solutions (one is the best "Razor1911" now) on that.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Sugarfloodwavei Have the original version of the game but cannot use your launcher it tells me that he cannot find the beta version of the game .. i use the newest launcher.

you dont have the latest version of the tool and you havent deleted the previous existed one! AKA you havent read the Change long NOR the installation Guide.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • SC2ALLin1 has encountered a problem and must be closed" (there's no error report, just a close button)

SC2ALLin1.exe doesn't work on my rig. NET Framework 2, 3.5 SP1 & 4 installed, Verdana Fonts, XP SP3, All hotfixes. Also tried that cache.rar thing. Tried all possible (and impossible) variations/combinations, nothing works. Tried this the first time, so no "old" version on my HD. Now what?

edit: Yes, Admin. No, no interference from AV/firewall, etc. Nothing is missing. Tried it a thousand times, it simply does not work.

edit2: ah well, no matter. will try a newer version when its out, but i fear this wont work..

• hubxaccSC2ALLin1 has encountered a problem and must be closed" (there's no error report, just a close button)

SC2ALLin1.exe doesn't work on my rig. NET Framework 2, 3.5 SP1 & 4 installed, Verdana Fonts, XP SP3, All hotfixes. Also tried that cache.rar thing. Tried all possible (and impossible) variations/combinations, nothing works. Tried this the first time, so no "old" version on my HD. Now what?

Admin? AV? something is defently missing there! or your files were not installed all because an antivirus blocked them?

try yo take the installation quide from step 0, see if you missed something!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • spayimage
    HElP plz

read few posts back an other guys had the same and i told him what to do! its all in the manual

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey, i installed allin1 v10.3.3 and when i load maps i got an error with file devil.net2 and it says i should reinstall but it didnt help i tried it like 5 times (i guess reinstall is delete allin1 folder and install it again). Any idea how to solve this ? thanks

• You can reinstal it 100 times if the tool instals wrong every time because of your antivirus or because you do not instal it as admin.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: