Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• hi! i got a problem that says "could not find a part of the path c:\programfiles/starcraftI/versions" when i try to launch a game.. im currently running on windows xp. tnx!

Anonymous
    121.54.32.xxx
  • I have a problem when trying to start the launcher.

I have no idea what could cause this..

help please :)

Anonymous
    94.159.150.xxx
  • sorry i am not gona repeat my self again and agai and again! solutions are easy! read them! there are everywhere!

i am on vacations and DO NOT send Private mesg to me again!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I've tried to reinstall and shut down anti virus, FW, whatever could
    delete this file but its not working...

Can anyone upload this file for me? :)

Anonymous
    94.159.150.xxx
  • Hey man, thanks for the good tool.

There is a bug, I can't watch 2x2 replays. I didn't tested with my own replays, but the ones I download from net, they don't work at all.

Regards and keep the good work.

Anonymous
    201.51.25.xxx
  • I get a "cannot find gamestring.txt" what happened?

everything was all fine and i just tried just now and that's what I get.

I have the real version of SC2 but i like this launcher just to play quick games.

Anonymous
    68.190.233.xxx
  • everything looks fine, im all good to go and i launch my map... the map loads, but there is no command center, no SCVs, no units at all, just blank unexplored territory. i have been just exitting out and trying differnt maps but its the same for all.

Anonymous
    99.158.225.xxx
  • oh by the way when i say blank territory i dont mean black, i can see the map, but since i have no units i just cant explore

Anonymous
    99.158.225.xxx
  • GameStrings.txt not found...

Already read the FAQ several times...

Bitdefender off... User account set to never notify/off, Win defender off and f wall too. Deleted the starcraftallin1 launcher folder, reinstall with run as administrator... Still same issue.

Win 7 64 bit. SC 2 retail.

Anonymous
    67.224.157.xxx
  • when i try to start the SC2Allin1 v10.3.3, it says, " sorry i can't find your starcraft II Retail installation path by reading your registry! Is the game installed correctly? No Warez copy - pasted game version are supported, only installed from sc2 original installer! Tool will Exit.

Anonymous
    121.6.40.xxx
  • @asfjla you need extra translation for that? what kind of stupid questions are those!??

Anonymous
    79.131.131.xxx
  • I get the following error:
    "Unable to find a version of runtime to run this application."

I have .net 4 and verdana :S

Anonymous
    67.204.204.xxx
  • the map only load for me, no ai or me or nothing, just a empty map, what is wrong? i select map and ai and everything but just a empty map comes up

• Ok so, heres my situation, i have 3 computers... i have installed SC2 on all 3... i have the game cracked for all 3... and i downloaded the all in one launcher for all 3. it works perfectly fine for 2 of them, but when i install the launcher on the other one i cant seem to get it to work. i have done everything the way i am supposed to, installed it as admin... etc etc... but when i run it it says Error: Could not find the file C:\Program files\StarCraftII\Sc2ALLin1\Objects
    if someone could maybe give me some advice on how to fix this i would appreciate it... thanks

• Hi there, I am having difficulties getting this to work.
    First I was getting no base no unit no nothing,not even a tie game. I think that was because I had SC installed in another dir than the default one,I reinstalled the game(+crack), reinstalled the Allin1 tool, now I am getting a file not found error. I installed it as admin and have no AntiVirus software running, any other suggestions ?

Anonymous
    24.121.126.xxx
  • Forgot to mentioned that now the campaign is not working either, just getting a blank map even after deleting the tool. I am running win 7, 64 bit

Anonymous
    24.121.126.xxx
  • @Chris this tool has nothing to do with the campaign!
    and over the comments page i repeated for like 1.000time the reason people get blank map (if the maps are the latest in the first place) read that there plz.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • If the FAQ did not help you please post in the bug section following this simple guide:

Game version:
    Launcher version:
    Where did you download the maps from:
    Describe your problem or error:
    When did this error(problem) happen:
    Were there any recent changes to your computer(new programs, hardware):
    EXACT steps you did to instal the launcher and game(everything you did in chronological order to play the game with this launcher, starting from the first download related to playing this game until your post on the forum):
    What operating system are you using:
    What options did you select in the launcher:
    Photos of game and launcher folder, and error(this step is optional):

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hey vernam7, I did search the forum b4 i posted, and all I found was that people install sc/allin1 in wrong places, and problems with Anti virus and admin permissions, which I followed the instructions on. Do you have a reference post for something else ?

Anonymous
    134.114.200.xxx
  • @Chris if your game is not working properly how in god's name do you expect the launcher to work!!!! Make sure the game works ok and than try to use the launcher.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • sir im having issue here, when i launch the sc2allin1 launcher, an error message appears! it says, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) click ok button to terminate application,

what should i do sir?

Anonymous
    112.202.134.xxx
  • when i clicked the launcher i get an error "Could not find file 'C:\Program files\StarCraft2\SC2ALLin1\GameStrings.txt.'"

Help pls

Anonymous
    119.74.133.xxx
  • igisir im having issue here, when i launch the sc2allin1 launcher, an error message appears! it says, The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) click ok button to terminate application,

what should i do sir?

RTFM is the magical solution and before installing something make sure YOU DO have all that this tool Requires!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • N0thingwhen i clicked the launcher i get an error "Could not find file 'C:\Program files\StarCraft2\SC2ALLin1\GameStrings.txt.'"

Help pls

allready answered that 1billion times plz read the topics and relative map questions and do not spam.

tnx

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, first thanks for the tool, works perfect. But I have a question. Regardless the color that I choose for my race, my race is always green. If I choose a yellow terran team, it appears as green team, for example. I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks

Anonymous
    71.199.97.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: