Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• hanz22@cry17 and @xnor hey tnx for the help sc2allin1 works now i just feel really stupid coz when i check the faqs, the solution for my problem is there XD nweiz tnx.... just 1 more question how do i delete maps that are stored in the sc2allin1 map file... anyone know this? plz help tnx

the "maps" in the sc2allin1 under the game directory\maps folder are there fo the replays to be playable anytime in the future, stil you have to clen this if you want to free up space!

how?

1)manually with your nice mouse and keyboard like a regular file, (dont ask me how windows workds :)

2)from a button in the replays directory automatically that will clean them all! which one? read the change log.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • hi i just downloaded the latest patch.

however when i run the program it gives the following error:
    The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). click on ok to terminate the application.

im using windows XP
    pentium(R) D 3.00 GHZ
    2.0 gb ram
    geforce 8500

i downloaded net 3.5 from microsoft it did not help.

Anonymous
    109.66.10.xxx
  • Hello, I was reading the "blank map" problems here, and the resonse.
    Nothing helped ME.
    I mean, I have the blank map problem 2, and even when i run without a coustom Ai there is a blank map(so the FAQ didn't really help) than, I'm stuck.
    Help please.

Anonymous
    77.127.59.xxx
  • @jone, try .net 4
    @tal484010 and others, for the last time, if you do not tell us what settings you selected, what maps you are using, etc. we will not help you simply because we CAN'T. There is nothing wrong with the launcher! All the problems you are having are happening because something in your computer is wrong or you did something wrong when you installed it or the game. And I simply can't understand how this can happen.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I believe loading no AI at all as you described will also result in a blank map.

Lieutenant
  • VeiorI believe loading no AI at all as you described will also result in a blank map.

for the final time after 1million final times again!

blank map=
    1)problem with wrong AI folder
    2)non the latest official maps we provide but some old ones or no good custom ones
    3)not enough windows-user right to edit files and then launch the game properly! google and read the FAQ.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • these are the pics of the launcher(and IG)
    http://img693.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=starcraft21.png
    [blank map problem]
    I really want to play skirmish.
    Any help?
    Or you need more info.. i can give more info if needed.

Anonymous
    77.127.59.xxx
  • tal484010: Have you tried playing the game with blizzard official maps? It could be a map problem.

Lieutenant
  • @Veoir
    I'm pretty sure I tried blizzard's maps.
    I tried many maps too..

Anonymous
    77.127.59.xxx
  • I keep getting a "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\StarCraftII\GameStrings.txt'"

It was working fine, but I didn't have any maps. So i downloaded some from curse and then the retail ones and now it doesn't work

I'm running windows 7

Anonymous
    74.133.146.xxx
  • @Sedae Try this, I am 100% sure it will solve your problem: READ THE FAQ!

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi whenever i load maps like lost temple there is NO xel'naga watch towers and high yield minerals in the map. I tried loading the map with different laucher and the same thing happened. Help? Thanks!

Anonymous
    222.165.35.xxx

How about reading the FAQ.

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • I got this program working at home, but in school it says I havent validated the Starcraft2...

Couldnt find in the forums how to solve it without internet connection. Any tips?

Anonymous
    194.17.7.xxx
  • JoelI got this program working at home, but in school it says I havent validated the Starcraft2...

Couldnt find in the forums how to solve it without internet connection. Any tips?

look over the general forums and this is not a problem dude you are asking to help you crack the game!

officially we cant do that so open your eyes over other forums general threads and you may find what you seen in the latest posts of "none

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • For some odd reason I can't unzip SC2ALLin1. It unzip to 50-60% then it crashes.

And what to do with the cant validate account issue? I've bought the game, but I have no internet access in school so I cant verify my accout... So I can't use SC2ALLin1 :/

How do I solve the Unrar/unzip problem? I've deleted all previous SC2ALLin1 files in the SC2 folder. Tried to use Winrar, worked fine before but I am not sure whats wrong any longer. :/

It's a great tool when I get it working. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    90.142.144.xxx
  • Sorry for doublepost sight.... got redirected and I didnt see I wrote in this thread.

I am digging all over the place but I cant find any crack that work? Any tip what crack wich would be useable? Tried to find Starcrack(?) but I got redirected to SCALLin1 :O

Anonymous
    90.142.144.xxx
  • read the damn GENERAL forum for the post of the user "none"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont make cracks ....anymore....... :P

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • *wink* Cracks? What cracks?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • ZOMBOIDwhen i try to add maps from a folder, it gives me this message: "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Starcraft II\SC2ALLin1\lastmap.SC2Map' is denied"

help!

got the same problem
    using Win7
    installing the Allin1tool as administrator didnt help

Anonymous
    109.66.12.xxx
  • marine: Read afew pages back, specifically this page.

Lieutenant
  • When I start launcher and get everything set to play, it starts the log in procedure and starts the game normally (as if I just started without this launcher). I can't seem to play offline at all. It worked great for the beta but now it doesn't seem to work. Thanks for any help. Great tool when it works and wonderful website.

Frank

SC2 ver 1.03
    WinXp SP3
    2GB mem,
    Athlon 64 , 4800
    Geforce 9800gt SLI

Anonymous
    201.170.134.xxx
  • @marine, did you read the FAQ??? You must also launch it as administrator.
    @FrankVader, could you tell me: Where is the game installed?, Where did you get the game from?, What settings did you select in the launcher?, Are you using any crack?, Did you move any launcher files from its default instal location?, Are there multiple accounts for your computer?

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17@marine, did you read the FAQ??? You must also launch it as administrator.
    @FrankVader, could you tell me: Where is the game installed?, Where did you get the game from?, What settings did you select in the launcher?, Are you using any crack?, Did you move any launcher files from its default instal location?, Are there multiple accounts for your computer?

Game is installed in E:\Games\StarCraft II. I bought it at Frys. I am using standard settings (maps, 2player,normal, free for all, no options). No crack, I have a legit game. I didn't move any files. I am the sole user of my computer and have Admin rights. I have reinstalled the game and still doesn't work. I appreciate your troubleshooting questions. Thanks for your help.

Anonymous
    201.170.134.xxx
  • HELP!
    when i install the launcher SC2ALLin1 then i run the launcher then the launcher say-

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled
    Process ID=0xa98(2712),Thread ID=0x7d4(2004).

why will like this?
    how can i fix my problem?
    Help me thx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: