Post here Issues / Bugs / Problems regarding the launcher only.
submit to reddit

• @b.u.r.n, Instal the launcher with admin rights and start the launcher with admin rights

Sergeant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Cry
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Cry17@b.u.r.n, Instal the launcher with admin rights and start the launcher with admin rights

+Also Disable the UAC from your User Control Panel! google for it!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Hi, I have big problem with the tool.
    When I try to open it, a box appears and say "Cannot find the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StarcraftII\SC2ALLin1\Objects'."
    I tried to download and install again the tool without antivirus. I can't play to my favorite game...

Can you help me please ?

Anonymous
    84.103.12.xxx
  • microStarHi, I have big problem with the tool.
    When I try to open it, a box appears and say "Cannot find the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\StarcraftII\SC2ALLin1\Objects'."
    I tried to download and install again the tool without antivirus. I can't play to my favorite game...

Can you help me please ?

did you read the FAQ my friend? there is no problem with the tool! one of your installed maps has issues! find it and remove it! use only the ones provided in the download page!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • When I go to launch the game it tells me it it only compatible with SC2 version 1.0.0 or higher, but I have the latest version.

Anonymous
    71.227.241.xxx
  • When I launch it through SC2 All in 1*

Anonymous
    71.227.241.xxx
  • AmorphousWhen I go to launch the game it tells me it it only compatible with SC2 version 1.0.0 or higher, but I have the latest version.

ares you sure your retail is correctly installed? the pathes?
    do you have a folder into the game\Versions\ called "Base16605"????? which is the 1.1.1.16605build?

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Im using the 1.1.1.16605 build with the launcher but when i start the game (with the SC2 all in 1) it only open the game (load the menu like starting it from the .exe) im using the reloaded crack

Anonymous
    190.22.34.xxx
  • AsdfIm using the 1.1.1.16605 build with the launcher but when i start the game (with the SC2 all in 1) it only open the game (load the menu like starting it from the .exe) im using the reloaded crack

there is no reloaded crack for 1.1.1 so you are using the 1.0.1!!!!

plz dont upgrade to versions that there is no cracks evailable! and i willl not assist you on that ;-)

you have to make a WORKABLE version of the game (properly crk and properly version) and then the sc2allin1 will load the game fine!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • yes there is 1.1.1 cracked version of the game :) it run single player well but when sc2allin1 is used it just simply goes to the main menu... but there is no map on the "vs ai" mode :(

Anonymous
    125.165.150.xxx
  • ok if there is a correct 1.1.1crked plz PM the link to see it my self! there are arround different subversion of the reloaded crack and non of those are properly for the 1.1.1! and i think thisis that causes your issues!

the launcher start the game if the game is properly install. thats final.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • http://www.demonoid.com/files/details*************************

patch 1.1.1 offline enabler

EDITED By Moderator:
    No infected or suspicious links to other sites are allowed!

Anonymous
    125.165.128.xxx
  • I have the current versions of both SC2allin1 and SC which is v 1.1.1.16605 I believe. My problem is I use SC2allin1 to set up the game then when I attempt to launch it, I am sent to the Starcraft 2 mainscreen with the b.net login as if I just used the SC2 short cut. The allin1 tool just acted as a shortcut. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous
    122.201.47.xxx
  • to add to my last post, I have the retail version if that makes a difference.

Anonymous
    122.201.47.xxx
  • Im new here and sorry for asking..

How do I play SC2 using Allin1 launcher with my friends?

Me and my friends are using crack versions of SC2 and wonder how to play against each other with LAN..

BTW, thanks for the awesome tool :)
    And yes i m a newbie

• NO LAN on SC2!!!!!! new or not READ the SC2 MANUAL

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • Is there a certain format map that this program needs to have?

Anonymous
    125.213.207.xxx
  • i have 2 starcraft II in my computer... how to choose which one to use with sc2allin1 tools? coz i keep getting the login screen when I "supposedly" not :)

Anonymous
    125.165.188.xxx
  • bobIs there a certain format map that this program needs to have?

the blizzard official one check one level up this forums about sttart index error you may get the idea of maps or copy the blizzard setup ones

Anonymous
    79.167.40.xxx
  • bumbumi have 2 starcraft II in my computer... how to choose which one to use with sc2allin1 tools? coz i keep getting the login screen when I "supposedly" not :)

you cant choose it reads the defaultfrom your registry

Anonymous
    79.167.40.xxx
  • Hi,

I have the same problem than asdf and others I guess. I have the 1.1.1.16605 cracked version, and when I launch sc2allin1, only the game menu launches, no game. Its sad since it seems to be working for a lot of people and they enjoy it. Anyway, keep up the great work !

Anonymous
    87.64.165.xxx
  • WillSucceedHi,

I have the same problem than asdf and others I guess. I have the 1.1.1.16605 cracked version, and when I launch sc2allin1, only the game menu launches, no game. Its sad since it seems to be working for a lot of people and they enjoy it. Anyway, keep up the great work !

guys i cant supprot cracks you find arround that are not how can i say this... OK original or from a good group!

they only copy older cracks and modify them to play offline single player!

i dont think its a good working crack!

i will try it in one of my systems my self just for the record, but i dont support usuless or not cracks.

nothing in the game engines changed, nothing in the tool changed....so the only think changed is this "miracle" crack from nowhere!

i do not trust it and the 1st investigation sawed its an old modified crack of the reloaded! in other words the crack is not 100% workable! because it fucks up the game when loading skirmishes!

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • application failed to initialize --- how to fix this??

Anonymous
    124.104.159.xxx
  • Aerroxapplication failed to initialize --- how to fix this??

you double post and you dont double anser your self.

you find your solution over the faq.

Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe
  • terran58I Use Win XP With 1024 768 Res And I Have Problem With Locations In Mini maps , Numbers (1 2 3 4) Are Out of tool

i have a big problem, every time i open my sc2allin1 a error appears and says "The application failed to initialize properly(0x0000135). Click OK to terminate the application."

Please help me....

Anonymous
    120.28.205.xxx

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: