If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• asdfghjklöThe "Tie" Problem is is the launcher, all other launchers work fine for me.

ok now i am MAD.

the Tie problem is in your head!
    because this tool is the only one installing the AI properly and people with TIE is becuase the dont use it as administrator, and most of all the fucking antivirus prevent files to be hacked or copied..

also some breaniacks try to manually reinstall starcrack ai beliving this is a magicall solution, and they make it even worst!

because i am sick of bitching arround specially by people that dont have the guts to creat and saw a proper nickname, learn computers 1st, and then you can demand to play sc2 beta for free!

untill then dont post conclusions like those!
    when i am wrong i know it and i am admiting it we all make mistakes. but your problem isnt mine.

so if you dont like go play the others and when the ai will stop work, dont come back with an other nickname saying thanks it works.

go hide behind your monitor now.i wasted lots of time.

damn i hate lazy people.
    1)download without reading instructions carefully
    2)they dont knwo how their PC operates
    3)before anything else the post crying questions and final conclusions (its your programs fault etc).
    those are the lazypeople :P

p.s a possible solution to your laziness will be

extract the Files to its RECOMENDED directory!!!! dont dumb them to sc2 directory!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: