If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Alright, so I uninstalled again, ran cc cleaner which was the one step I didn't do last time. I reinstalled and got a filesize error during updating. I moved my beta install from my D drive to my C drive and installed from there, this time there was no error during updating. Following the update I restarted, installed the launcher, maps, and cache, and everything is happy now.

Thanks for the registry tip guys!

Twinblade, do what I did I think it will work for you.

I left Nod on the whole time and had no issues, UAC was off, I run the launcher as admin.

Update- I played for a few hrs, no problems. I watched some replays from a replay pack, three in a row, all good. I watch another, and have to ALT-TAB. SC2 crashes. Only happens with blizzard replays. I couldn't use SC2 after the crash.

I uninstalled, cleaned reg, restarted, installed, updated, installed launcher, skipped cache files, SC2 is fine.

If anyone has the issue with load screen flickering and then crashing at about 95% then do what I said above, and I suggest you just watch replays on youtube for the time being.

Again, not sure if this is something with the cache, the tool, or the beta, but hopefully this can help someone.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    FromUndaChz
    Realm:
    North America

Support Nibbits by linking to us: