If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• terran58Crack blizz AI to force it work as hard difficulty!!! and also per player!!!!

I will pray for this, its a revolution !plz tell us your progress.

today its a new day, last nights progress was, something not too bad but also not too good aswell.

i have found what causes the script errors,
    besides changing tha AI functions blizzard also closed a part of the exploit we used to launch the game properly and force it to play with AI.

so it seems we either need a total new launcher OR an AI that will use the old function names BUT with the new true function abilities.

to sum up it takes longer than 1 day...hehe
    but by reading the new core AI yestraday i think we have a very good change of achieving per player difficulty cause blizzard;s AI is already there now,
    i think we just need to edit the script in the map we are launching properly, as we did to achieve the team hack in the past....tests that i made yesterday indicates that i can affect the game from my maps script and change the error!
    i managed to remove the error but not fully enable the stock AI yet.

if i had a map editor with me to join in my battles that would be nicer and would same some time ;-) anyone interested?

ok no more technical details.
    i have to work close with the AI team now to see what we can do.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: