If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• @Syryuu
    the error it apears EVEN with Blizzard's default AI, i am not even trying to create a new AI i am not in that field expert (so far) and thats other guys work.

still i found a way to avoid the error, but still the AI mines only, i am close to enable the default BLizzard take Action.
    i know its possible because over b.net it works!

i just looking for other way acheaving my goals like speed and team, without having to hack "that much" or not at all the main process.

the most importan is it seems you are understanding lot those why dont you reply in my oppening position topic or PM and join us? working alone in making your own AI will not help you :) more minds combined is better than one!

our guys are not just trying to make the 7.02 compatible they are adding new functionalities specially for the team vs team part!
    (you know to tell your AI allie, i need you here join me ;-) )

also about "sharing" info, at this point and at this place i cant, because its not final work and because i will contribute my findings to our wiki when i am done ;-)

i did that in darkblizz long ago when i found the correct way to load the startlocations, for example.

@ooshif you insist so much that you edit the difficulty by your self, then select the medium and Before pressing the "launch" button go to sc2 program directory locate and edit the aidiff.galaxy.

your changes will remain there untill you choose an other difficulty or restart the tool.

i said in the past wait for my AI editor ;-)

as i said in previous post
    for those previously asking:

this is the settings that starcrack team recommend for the 3 levels.
    for more explanation you need to ask in the AI forum ;-)

EASY

const int zerg_open = -1;
    const int terran_open = -1;
    const int protoss_open = -1;
    const int c_difficulty = 2;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 1;
    const string c_maphack = "false";

MEDIUM

const int c_difficulty = 0;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 1;
    const string c_maphack = "false";

HARD

const int c_difficulty = 0;
    const int c_mineralBonus = 2;
    const string c_maphack = "true";

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: