If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• OfflineZergWith patch 8 / SC2ALLin1 (Beta 7.7.3), I could play in pure offline mode. With patch 10 / SC2ALLin1 (Beta 9.3.3), SC2 seems to want to contact Blizzard and will not start when if the IP's are bocked. So I now have to be online (and not blocking any IP's).

Is this changed in the tool? Or did Blizzard add more security? What is the consequence if SC2 contacts Blizzard (213.248.127.133)? Will Blizzard see the usage of the tool?

@ProtossSC2: If your firewall is blocking Blizzard IP addresses, then SC2 won't be able to start up.

the latest version uses direct the sc2 engine to load a game, no loader etc, so it logical to try to connect, but why on earth would you want to block the ip?

dont tell me you are afraid that Blizzard will identify you for playing with the tool!???lol

dont be foolish there is nothing illegal here, just let the game load normally without blocking it.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: