If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• nisavid
    vernam7as my fellow Terran58 said its your DPI font setting turn them back to 100%

thanks! that was indeed the trigger for the bug. nonetheless it is a bug. it doesn't make sense for a certain DPI setting to be a requirement for running the tool without screwing up the UI. perhaps you could position the window's contents using the correct pixel values instead of multiples of the base font size. i hope to see a bug fix soon!

its not a bug! bug is when something behaves as it shouldnt be! this behaves as it was designed! to work with DPI 100% ;-) its what we call form scaling!
    and this is atteched to the windows font settings.

and why was designed like that?? because the background image if it was scaling to match the rest of the UI the skin would go very very blur! its the limitation of 2d, and i am not gona do a 3d interface just for that ;-)

BUT i have just wrote some code for the next version that will worn you for settings like those and the tool will not start.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: