If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• vernam7its a huge conversation that i can type it right now...
    no need too, in next ui version i am trying to avoid scaling and keep the cool skins together.

thank you very much for looking into it!

vernam7anyway for now it will be a little differed and you will get a warning but tool will start.

great! this is a little better than the current release (functional tool, UI distortion, no explanation) and infinitely better than the alternative you suggested originally (an explanation but none of the tool's functionality).

vernam7p.s when you use the word "apparently " and guessing, from actually truly knowing how this works, is a HUGE difference ;-) so with all do respect allow me to know few things better on this issue, and rest assure that i will do the best possible for all.

of course! without looking at the source files, i can only guess what is going on internally. however, i am an experienced GUI developer, so i tried to explain my suggestions using the best guesses my intuition could serve up. i meant no disrespect--only helpful feedback.

once again, thanks! i very much look forward to future releases. keep up the good work!

Support Nibbits by linking to us: