If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• FioreCan I please get some help with the maps empty problem with build 16094. Keep fiddlin with it, way i got autopatcher to work for win7.
    Just this last problem and heck sc2 is rdy to go, finally see if blizz made some ok ai. Plz dont think im pestering, just hopefully not forgotten. xD
    Oh or better yet (edited from min earlier lol) is there a way to downgrade to patch 17 per chance? Would prob pwn this problem. =^.^=

1) there is no downgrade option just find the base16094 folder in your sc2beta installation and rename it lets say to _base16094 the game will load the previous version.

2)we said 1 trillion times!
    black maps = not right applied verion, no admin rights, antivirus prevents editing, you modified manually other files and installed Other AI!!! so you have to uninstall everything and again install and again patch AND DO NOT ADD ANY AI files and DO NOT EDIT any game files! GT ai can only be placed in tools\ai folder.-

also Very old maps are the cause for blackmaps sometimes.get the latest from our download page

i cant tell you anything else its your installation issu not the tools so i cant help you more! you have to find it alone now!

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: