If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I was receiving the following error when trying to open UMS replays if the map was launched trough SC2Allin1 (or SC2Switcher.exe "%1"):

The mod data loaded does not match the mod data which was originally used to play this game.

As far as i know this error was present on melee maps too but was fixed:
    vernam7Replays vs A.I are now back, based on a new launch location that was found!(special tnx to gzx).Games played with this version or newer will be watchable once again! The launcher will also keep map game history record to allow those games (no matter what A.I was used) to be seen as replays again in the future! This "history of games" will take some extra hard disk space and it will be located in your (sc2 Install directory\Maps\sc2allin1) folder.

Later I launched the UMS maps trough SC2Editor, and the replays worked so i tried to find out what is different in the way it launches the map:

"I:\Games\StarCraft II\Support\SC2Switcher.exe" -run "Test/EditorTest.SC2Map" -displaymode 2 -preload 1 -NoUserCheats -reloadcheck -difficulty 2 -speed 2
    The difference wasn't actually the parameters but the location of the map:

1. If the map was located inside <GamePath>\Maps\ the replays were working, regardless of the method
    2. If the map was located anywhere else the replays weren't working.

Is this normal? Are UMS replays working for you?
    btw replays vs ai are working

Support Nibbits by linking to us: