If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• BoxerpinoyHello again Vernam7, I just amazingly used SC2ALLin1 version 11.2.11 Beta6. But then, the previous launcher (SC2ALLin1 v.10.3.3) doesn't work anymore and the same with my StarCraftII.exe. Is that the effect of using the new version? Anyway, I can still play AI using the latest version with AI only. Also, is there any possibility of playing "Guest Mode" in Arcade Beta patch 1.5.0?

first off, slow down, you have been posting on every post available for the past few hours, the system will think you are a spammer and ban you ;-)

now about your question

if v10.3.3 and latest v11.x.x Beta are installed in a separate Folder you will have no problems as far as i know.

also your starcraft 2.exe, or your game installation was damaged because you installed in the sc2 directory any of the sc2allin1 version that i say in my instructions DO NOT DO IT like that??

beta 6 for example and v10.3.3 have a recommended extraction path for a good reason ;-)

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: