If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• PerplexI'm getting a "SC2Allin1 has encountered a problem" error with "File not found." I'm running WinXP and I have tried to use the version 10.3.3 and 11.2.11, but neither will load a map.

It is not an antivirus issue, as I 1) have no viruses on my computer and 2) don't have real-time antivirus protection activated and 3) even turned off windows firewall. The extracted directory is not in the Starcraft folder, and maps do appear in the loading screen (and are placed in the My Documents and Starcraft folders). What am I doing wrong?

first off thanks for trying the tool. (damn i woke up in a good mood today) :)

secondly thanks for posting in the right section, with the right details to help me out a bit more.

file not found when the sc2allin1 is loading maybe caused by few things:

1)one or more of the maps you use are not properly made, so few internal parts are missing, try only the official or the artepixell ones.

2)in case your maps are defenetly ok, then the tool cant load maybe your settings?

3)also it may fail to read other important files, this was improved in the latest beta, so if you are getting exactly the sme error at the exact moment and in beta 6 or newer, it means that your account in windows xp doesnt have enought rights to do its job.

so

4)are you sure your account is an Administrator?

5)are you sure you have to .NET framework version needed for each ersion properly and fully installed?

6)try only with one official map in your maps, delete the rest for test to see if its amp issue

7)something else prevent the tool from accessing your files, so please make sure you gave full access rights to the installed directory of the sc2alln1 (by default you should have such problems)
    how to do this:
    http://www.formulate2.com/FolderPermissions.html

focus on the part of the Permissions, not the sharing, you should try to add your account and the account called "Everyone" in the list and give them FULL access.

goodluck

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: