If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• SC1 is just too dated for me. I am not a retro gamer.

The story is the Terrain dude's girlfriend became leader of the Zergs and they could have conquered the Terrain and Protoss but didn't and were away for four years.

That is all the story I know from the previews and it is enough! I want to play a game not read a damn book! lol

WTF???? are you kidding?????? 8-$
    you??? you????? my right hand my teammate and fellow fighter in the front lines, betray me like that!??????
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Blizzard's games would be just an other RTS if there was not for the story and balance!

and we are not talking about an ex girl and a 3rd alien civilasation called protoss!

YOU NEED TO READ this manual! its only 10 pages full of true human history and what could easily happent to us in the future, its a sci-fi novel, its a love story, its a drama, its a thriller, its an action, its science, and a lot more!!!!

the story start Before sc1, while you play the game you get more and more story, (do you recognize my Avatar's character? Duran? he is the key to the universe!!!!) oh boy i will find you the manual you will love it and then you will play the game :P

you make it sound so sallow when its not!
    this is not CnC this is STARCRAFT!!!!!

p.s
    about the teamL forum, lol i dont think they will attack they will just increase our downloads :P

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: