If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Maisa#1: what are those at the four corners of the map? i cant seem to figure it out from the minimap.

Player starting location map markers.

Maisa
    #2: Where are the natural expo's? is it just the one on each side of the map? That is pretty sad for Zerg, no early hatchery.

In the above screenshot you can see the blue crystals and below 4 vespene gas. If you look carefully, bottom left, you can just make out the natural expansion to a high yield mineral deposit.

A terran player can launch straight there! However, that takes time and then leaves the player more exposed.

Bottom right I installed the Xel'Naga watch tower.

Edit update:

You have a good knowledge and understanding by simply looking at a map! Some helpful insights, thanks.

Yes the Xel'Naga structures would benefit a Terran defensive posture, however, that won't win the game.

A competent air assault would negate many of the defenses which are by en large choke points.

I could see the Zerg coming in with air, punch a hole through the defenses and force a Terran fighting withdrawl.

The good thing is, the Zerg won't be able to simply swarm in and win as there are many retreat and defend points.

Adjustments will naturally be made for any map shortcomings.

Cheers.

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: