If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Phoenixsry vernam, i dont agree with 1 of the point of ur lastest change log:
    - Add a new check on Launcher's startup for the Windows Font DPI Settings. If is different than the default 100% the tool will give a warning and will not start.

the check is good to advice the user that the graph issue is not a bug but why prevent to start the tool?

IMHO: i use custom DPI for some reason that force my setting and i ll not change it. Moreover the graph issue is just an annoyance, not more....now, why do you force me to no longer use your great tool?

because it will look like that! and then the user will say "hey there is a bug the buttons are in the wrong place!"

i would rather have NO TOOL rather than BAD ui tool!
    isnt that bad, jsut switch your DPI to normal and load the launcher and when closing it back to your custom, i could do that my self automatically BUT the cases are rare and the dpi chages require logoff

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: