If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• vernam7ok dont take this the wrong way, but i was having some strange thoughts, what if the next v10 with all those improvements and new stuff, was not free?

i mean for such a tool would you pay just 0,50$ to get it?

i know you "shouldnt" profit from a Beta, but hell other peopel was selling ther cd-keys for 200-500$!!!
    i mean just 0,50$ for this offline tool could work or not?

general question for chat i would like your ideas, just think the time/money spend to build, support, promote, update, server hosting and banthwith etc etc....

You have what from donations so far, $10? I doubt you will make much money from your launcher.

No one is asking you to use your server.

As for those selling beta keys, you really want to put yourself in the gutter with them?

Seriously, get more work hours, get a better paid job, etc.

Don't get upset, I am just telling you like I see it.

I am here for the fun. As soon as that stops, I will move on. This is a good way to be.

Edit: I want to add, that charging money for the launcher may well attract the wrong kind of attention from Blizzard.

<o~~..<><><>~ Map Quality Assurance Team ~<><><>..~~o>

Join the team! Interested in play testing our latest map builds? Do you have an eye for detail and 20+ hours to play test? Well why not join our team? Help make our maps even better! PM me here if you are interested! :D

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: