If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• @vernam7
    I understand why you asked the question about how much would users be willing to pay, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I know you weren't actually suggesting it, but rather just curious and looking for some theoretical answers. Nobody can chastise you for that.

As for donations, I may not be alone when I say that if there were specific things I knew that would help you further development, then I would certainly consider a donation to help you get what you need. The number of hours you have put into this project so far would certainly have made you a small fortune even if you were being paid minimum wage by the hour. Of course, on the other hand, there are those like charlemagne who point out that it may be better to think of this as simply a fun project, and to enjoy the popularity and respect that comes from working hard in any community.

Both of those things being said however, if I knew that the donations were going to help with development in some way, I'd certainly consider a lot more. Sorry for my wordiness.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: