If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• vernam7if i had for example an B.net emulator ready ( :P ) tha twould allow fully functional LAN games, trust me i like it or not i would locked down as hell add serial number and server side authendication like blizzard and SELL it to everyone!

Do that and you will never work for Blizzard nor any other gaming company as well as be in the media when they arrest you and take you to court!

Or do you think Blizzard would just allow such a thing and do nothing about it? Mad! You really ought to better understand copyright and intellectual property laws better before such wild flights of fancy.

Yes you could make a LAN and the moment you sell it you will be in a Blizzard and you will regret it very much.

As you say you have some,

vernam7i was having some strange thoughts

and these crazy, mad ideas of yours are maybe possible from a programming perspective, but it won't last long before you are served with legal papers.

Stop thinking how to make money off Blizzard like this or they will take legal action. You will force them to. Think how they would feel and snap out of these mad thoughts of yours!

Seriously, keep your money making ideas to the "I will work longer hours", "get a second job", "get a better paid job", and so on path.

Your ideas are mad and will indeed harm you if you make the folly of going in that direction with your life.

You are a brilliant programmer but you show yourself as being totally without understanding of the consequences should you pursue this line of mad thinking.

If others disagree, make sure they promise to pay your legal costs!

Now enough of this nonsense already!

<o~~..<><><>~ Map Quality Assurance Team ~<><><>..~~o>

Join the team! Interested in play testing our latest map builds? Do you have an eye for detail and 20+ hours to play test? Well why not join our team? Help make our maps even better! PM me here if you are interested! :D

opensource Starcraft 2 maps: http://www.chrisentiae.com/artypixelle/
    artist
    Battle.net
    Name:
    artypixelle
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: