If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Once again the topic is theoretical, and I think the idea is more that his words convey the way that he feels working on a project with no real expectation of being compensated.

exactly nothing more than that!
    and i explained my 3 reasons of not really doing it this!

and IF IF IF something like the lan will (will happend eventually) again no charges and will apear out of nowehere from someone uknown.

anyway i really dont have crazy ideas, i just thought different paths that someone could take. not me.

vernam is not foolish.

because i am not the leaving proof is i got riden of all cracks and loaders tha this launcher was using under the hood and turned it to legit as much as possible!
    also i have exp from courts and lows, been there few time for different reasons, and i know how serious it could get specially when some people judge you without knowing you but by reading only the facts, i was sometimes a witness some times the victim in this courts but you feel the stress and the agony, and the cases were something so silly, like an accident or a park ticket or driving without the licence with you, stupid things, and yet, you feel that everything can easily turn agenst you in a matter of seconds!

definitely going against a multi billion Blizzard its stupid for 3 reasons
    1)they are gona win, because they dont intend to fight you but by simply asking you 1.000.000 for your illigal activities you are lost. they know you dont have the money so you will stop.

2)i LOVE Blizzard and i would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER do anything to "harm" them, and specially gain profit from that! Because i love them and their games that why i worked on this project, just make it playable for those who dont have beta or want to practise untill the game comes out! i dint crack the game, i will not crack it when it will be out i dont care!
    and i really hope that one day i may get a working spot next to those super creators!

3)i am not Stupid! LOL

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Vernam7
    Realm:
    Europe

Support Nibbits by linking to us: