How to get two ais to fight one another?
submit to reddit

• Hello! I have recently downloaded Green Tea and have been enjoying the challenge but, I can't get two ais to fight when the game begins the screen darkens and the AI sits there taking an endless breather does anyone now how to get them to fight I use Allin.
    Thank You

• anyone? do I need to give more info?

The AI seems to not pick a commander at the beginning it says AI:Hard twice but no commander I've tried switching it to manual and random commander select to no avail

I also get an error in the error box I will try to copy it. Thanks for any help

EDIT: the error pops up when I type -help -op etc. here it is: Scri: Trigger error in "GTRespond": could not get 'int' from Parameter in "(value:)"

Near line 233 in GTRespond () in TriggerLibs/Green Tea Main/ GTZ Command.galaxy

hope this helps

• It actually depends on how I setup the game, If I set it on a two player map and select two computer players the screen darkens and no commanders are chosen If I pick a three player map and put two computers and Referee/Spectator as me. The screen does not darken and Unitdata does not load the last thing it says is the AI color and difficulty

EDIT: -OP -re etc. also do nothing when I type them as an observer

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: